With so many new launches, I’ve decided to highlight those that caught my attention, so here is a preview of the new products for the complexion, eyes and lips that I think look amazing.
I personally am a big fan of Too Faced eye shadows and these look beautiful and fun. The shades are:
- Spread the Love( Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle) Peanut Butter (Matte Medium Orange Brown) Peanut Butter Cup (Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle)
- Bananas( Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer), Peanut Brittle( Metallic Burnt Orange), Jammin’ (Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle)
- Extra Creamy (Matte Creamy Beige), Jelly ( Vibrant Orchid), Nuts About U (Matte Brown with Red).
YSL Touche Éclat Neutralizer Colour Corrector (£25 from Harrods)
Today I want to show you an eye makeup that is perfect for holidays and which takes only several minutes to create yourself. It’s super easy and yet looks very nice.
I was wearing it with this red lipstick and maybe I will show you the whole look later.
You will need:
- Matte eye shadow that is close to your skin tone as a highlighter. I’ve used Lancome’s Waif and Daylight.
- Black (or any other dark shade) eye shadow as a base for this look. I’ve used NARS Night Clubbing becasuse it’s just one of my favourite.
- Then just push a glitter eye shadow or pigment over the dark eye shadow. Such as Illamasqua’s Liquid Metal in Phenomena.
- I’ve used a dark brown eye pencil on the waterline and lower lash line. Lancome’s Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir.
- Then just use any mascara that you want. I’ve used Lancome’s Hypnose.
And there you have it! A simple sparkly eye makeup for holidays! I hope you like it and this was helpful 🙂