I haven’t really been buying that many beauty products recently because I had other things, as my priority. But last week I did pick up several things, and here are some of them, which you have already seen if you follow me on Instagram.
L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire (preview here) in 100 Mezzo Pink
I’ve wanted this lip product for some time now, and finally bought it in a gorgeous shimmering baby pink called Mezzo Pink which is my version of nude. I love it very much, review is to come, so may have to pick up some of those gorgeous bright and vibrant shades from the line, too.
Lumene Soft Touch Hydrating Toner for Dry to Normal Skin
I have almostRead More
I am sorry that I did not update that often these days but I was very busy with different things. And yesterday I was at the wedding of my BF’s brother. Here is a part of my look. Yes, I love black and red And this is my first Face Of The Day. Although it’s just a half of my face
Here are some products that I used:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10
- Chanel Orchid Rose Blush but I don’t think that you can see it
- Inglot Highlighter
- Lip Liner in Walnut by Lumene
- Rimmel Volume Booster Gloss in 051 Scarlet
- Red Nail Polish by Orly from beauty salon. I don’t remember the #
- I had cat eyes. But the eye makeup is not yet finished so I had to crop this photo.
My fingers lookRead More Read More