Now this is something from MAC that I would really love to try as I love cream/mousse eye shadows. Their new collection is called Flighty and will be released in the US on the 5th of May.
It contains 15 Big Bounce Cream Eye Shadows (hope they are permanent) and colourful Zoom Lash mascaras. Here are more photos
False lashes make a huge difference in the look and I am a big fan of them!
I really like MAC lashes as they are easy to use (and re-use which is important) and look great when applied. So here is how #44 look like on.
MAC describe them as ‘combination of separate bundles at inner corner and dramatic winged outer corner combine for a full and fabulous effect. ‘
These add some drama but at the same time don’t look ‘too fake’. I love using MAC 44 with an eye liner and red lipstick!
The price £10/$15 without glue.
What are your favourite MAC lashes? False lashes in general?
I love MAC lipsticks! I love almost all finishes and am happy to hear that the new finish called Dazzle is already available!
It is described as:
“High-shine lip color meets triple-drama sparkle and shine when multi sizes of pearl pigments team up with rich, creamy color to create a superb glam-rock effect for the lips. Layerable. Long-wearing. Hydrating for smooth application.”
I wonder what they mean by sparkle and pearl pigments, I hope not big pearls that feel like sand on your lips.
So far 13 shades are available
It’s hard to call me a MACoholic but I do love some MAC products and today I want to tell you about one of them.
I got it because the lovely Marlena from Makeup Geek was raving about it all the time and she was telling that this is her most favourite beauty product of all time.
So what is it?
It is an ” aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up”. You get 100ml for £11/$19.
How does it work?
First of all I have to say that I am glad that I got my first bottle several months ago and I believe I will get one more bottle after I finish this one.
This is how I personally use it:
- Sometimes I use some Fix + before
Now MAC takes the “One World” idea further than ever, with a multi-culti colour story, intent on a universal focus – spectacularly shaded and shaped brows for all, because beautiful people come in colours! Miraculously matched to the individual, Impeccable Brow Pencil is the ultimate artist’s tool to fill, lengthen and shape, with a firm tip that sharpens application for high-performance precision. Penultimate Brow Marker, in one shade suits all, is a liquefied glide adept at the all-important arch. But that’s not all: Lipstick, Lipglass, Eye Shadow and Nail Lacquer shade extensions speak your language, a match for every international skin tone.
- Myself Creamy pale yellow beige (Lustre)
- Equality Light dirty mauve with traveling pearl (Lustre)
- Empowered Creamy mid-tone neutral brown (Satin)
- 5N Plumy sheer brown (Lustre) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
Lipglass , $14
- Glamour for All Sheer pale pink with pearl
- Spirit & Soul Frosted dark cool brown
- Liqueur Frosted mid- tone pink brown (Repromote)
- Naked Frost Sheer taupe with silver pearl (Repromote)
Eyeshadow , $14.5
- All Races Cool light tapue (Matte)
- Cross-Cultural Dark yellow brown (Matte)
- Banshee Dirty taupe with frost (Lustre) (Repromote)
- Showstopper Deep dark brown (Matte) (Repromote)
- Universal Mix Sparkly white gold
- Rich Life Dark cool brown with silver pearl
Beauty Powder Blushes $19.5
- Personal Style Light mauve taupe
- All’s Good Cool deep rose
Blot Powder/Pressed (Permanent), $21