Cameras everywhere, media madness, instant images flashed around the world in seconds…You ARE being photographed! Better be optimum-optic, high requency fabulous, these are modern times! The In High Def collection is makeup designed for the new-technology demands of the professional world. The sharp tone, colour and picture clarity of Hi-def TV. For girls and boys who want to look god no matter who’s looking. Face and Body Foundation formulated for flawless replication; at last, you can achieve the perfection expected on screen at all times. A complementary collection of Lipstick, Lipglass, Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural applied with the 187 Du Fibre and 188 Small Du Fibre Face Brushes fool the eye, and the camera. The very best in the new look of Hi-Def, made easy.
Area of Distribution: North America – Stores only. No Asia
Lipsticks: (LE) $14.00USD/$16.50CAD
- Close to Real – Light, neutral peach pink (Lustre)
- High Def – Mid-tone neutral coral (Amplified Cream)
- Sharp Focus – Deep brown plum (Lustre)
- Resolutly Red – Deepened claret (Lustre)
Face & Body Foundation: (Permanent) $32.00USD/$38.50CAD
A water-based, water-resistant foundation that provides long-lasting, natural coverage for face and/or body. Ideal for all skin types. Face and Body Foundation provides sheer, natural looking coverage in an easy to blend, water-resistant formula. The long-lasting formula is available in a wide range of colours and contains several emollients to help moisturize and condition the skin. It delivers professional looking results that meet the exacting standards of beauty photography and is ideal for perfecting the face and body.
N1 – Soft alabaster
N2 – Porcelain beige
N3 – Creamy natural beige
N5 – Caramel beige
N7 – Warm bronze
N9 – Deep warm bronze
C1 – Soft ivory
C2 – Golden creamy beige
C3 – Golden sandy beige
C4 – Golden natural beige
C5 – Pale golden honey
C6 – Rich golden honey
C7 – Warm caramel
Mineralize SPF15 Foundation – Loose: (Permanent) $29.00USD/$35.00CAD
A lightweight loose powder mineral foundation that provides the skin with a smooth, radiant, natural finish. Brushes on the skin for medium-buildable coverage. Special mineral complex helps keep skin healthy and nourished while the blend of moisturizers and conditioners in the formula help create a smooth, flawless application. Provides everyday SPF 15 sun protection.
- Light – Soft pale beige
- Light Medium – Pale golden beige
Let’s have a look at the new eye shadow palettes which are out for SS19. I did post about some of the lip products, so here are some of the new releases for the eyes.
12 shades: Day Eyes Prime (light white), Day Eyes Enhance (amber honey), Day Eyes Smoke (scarlet), Date Eyes Prime (gold), Date Eyes Enhance (antique), Date Eyes Smoke (gold bronze), Diva Eyes Prime (champagne), Diva Eyes Enhance (burnt gold), Diva Eyes Smoke (rich auburn), Disco Eyes Prime (green), Disco Eyes Enhance (blue), Disco Eyes Smoke (black).
I like the Bowie reference and the fact that you get some colourful shades in the mix.
12 eye shadows in: Taunt (matte cream), Sophia (matte rich cool brown), Whipped (matte warm brown), Undressed (matte taupe brown), Bali (matte deep natural taupe), Icon (shimmering rosy gold), Basic Instinct (shimmering icy rose), Coconut Grove (matte deep brown), Centerfold (shimmering grey beige), Calendar Girl (shimmering golden brown), Faster Pussycat (metallic copper), Unbuttoned (shimmering deep brown).
You can’t go wrong with the slick NARS packaging and the quality of their eye shadows.
UD new Naked palette looks gorgeous. No matter how many Naked palettes they bring out, they still manage to make them look hot! I have the original one, and the one with pink tones and, honestly, would not say no to this one. And it is the best present for
I already made 2 posts about NYWF Spring 2010:
And in this post I’d like to tell you about my favorite look of the week by MAC Pro at Rodarte. You can create this edgy and dark look , hairstyle and “tattoos” yourself. Plus it’s Halloween soon;) So enjoy it!
- Face and Body Foundation – applied to skin for a transparent, matte finish.
- Accentuate Sculpting Powder – used to contour cheeks slightly.
- Bone Beige Sculpting Powder – brushed into socket and under eye to slightly contour.
- Eyelashes curled. No mascara.
- Beet Lip Pencil – applied to center of lips for a reddish-wine stain.
- Black Lip Mix and Fast Response Eye Cream – mixed and precisely outlined around Beet Lip Pencil for a soft-edged, transparent and full lip.
- PRO Micronized Airbrush in Black Black
- Brush 252
- Brush 242
- PRO Mixing Medium/Alcohol Base
- Liquidlast Liner in Point Black
“The idea for the tattoos stemmed from Kate and Laura’s desire to celebrate makeup as art not only for the face, but also for the body in a similar way that Indian culture uses henna. They want women to look at makeup as an accessory for an outfit the way you would a bracelet or a necklace,” said Chantel Miller.
Are you ready for Halloween? Do you want to create a great look and need inspiration? You can check out 21 awesome face charts here. And here are 3 that I loved a lot? Do you think you will try something out? Which one did you like?
Ace of Hearts
Look created by M·A·C Artist: Regan Rabanal
Location: New York, NY, USA
Follow the step-by-step and M·A·C products listed below to achieve that look.
1. Block out the eyebrows with MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer.
2. Sketch out the card shape around the eye…use an actual playing card to get the right shape and trace it with Fascinating Eye Kohl.
3. Fill in the card with Luna Cream Colour Base and cover with White Frost Eye Shadow.
4. Add card details with Blacktrack fluidline.
5. Cover face with Studio Sculpt Foundation.
6. Use Blacktrack Fluidline and Mystery Eye Shadow to create the ultimate smoky eye.
7. Add lashes to top and bottom of eye with Duo Adhesive.
8. Using Lasting Lust Pro Long Wear create a heart shape on the lips!
Studio Moisture Fix
Studio Sculpt Foundation
Studio Sculpt Concealer
Blot Powder/Pressed – Medium Dark
Powder Blush – Dolly Mix, Desert Rose
Studio Finish Concealer
Fluidline – Blacktrack
Eye Shadow – Carbon, Soft Brown, Mystery, Bamboo, White Frost, Passionate
Eye Kohl – Fascinating
Cream Colour Base – Luna
Penultimate Liner – Rapid black
Cremestick Liner – Red Enriched
Zoomlash – Zoomblack
Fibrerich – All Black
Lip Erase – Pale (PRO)
Cremestick Liner – Red Enriched
PRO Longwear Lip Colour – Lasting Lust
Dazzleglass – Extra Amps
Look created by M·A·C Artist: Lara Brewster
Location: London, UK
1. Prime and hydrate skin with an application of Prep + Prime SPF 50, and follow with a highlight of Strobe Cream.
Here is the preview of two new MAC collections.
Temperature Raising with a limited edition special design with a lot of products and hot summer-y promos:
- Altered Beige, Creamy yellow beige (lustre)
- Feel My Pulse, Vivid magenta violet (cremesheen)
- Sheer Seduction, Super dazzle bronze (dazzle)
- Caliente, Super dazzle violet (dazzle)
- Liquid Passion, Creamy nude
- Soft Serenade, Mid-tone neutral pink with pearl
- Rhythm, Vivid magenta violet with pearl
- Underdressed, Bronze plum with multidimensional pearls
- Rich Glance, Light gold
- Copper Strip, Frosty mid-tone copper
- Life’s Luxury, Deep bronze brown
- Polished Jet, Charcoal with pearl
Eyeshadow Quads (£38.50)
Bare My Soul: Bare My Soul, Frosted gold (lustre), When in Rio, Deep green with copper pearl (frost), Friendly Deep, bronze chocolate (veluxe pearl), Romantico, Light taupe bronze (veluxe pearl).
Temperature Rising: Circus/Performance Art, Frosted gold mauve (veluxe pearl), Swelter, Mid-tone grey violet (frost), Temperature Rising, light warm tanned peach (lustre), Beauty Marked, Charcoal black with red pearl (velvet).
Powder Blush (£19)
- Ripe For