I already made a preview of 5 black eye shadows that I like and NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing was one of them.
I have to say that NARS eye shadows are one of the best shadows on the market and it is not only my opinion!
Why is it like that? Well, the answer is very simple, they are perfect!
What do I mean?! Here are only some reasons why you may like NARS shadows:
- They come in a great package, nice simple logo and an elegant black design.
- The pigmintation of the product is amazing, you need only a tiny amount of it.
- The shadows don’t smudge, crease or “magically disappear” from your lids.
- Great variety of colours and a lot of them are unique, I personally really like the shadows from “Night Serie”.
- It is a pleasure to work this these shadows: they are soft and it’s not a problem to blend them. You can also layer the shadows for more intense look.
- Honesly, I could go on and on because I can see only good things in this product.
And here is the Night Clubbing swatched.
NARS Summer 2013 is all about the bright and vibrant colours. Just take a look at the sunny promo! Yellow and purple look like a cool combo, actually.
The products are:
For the eyes we have the duo from the promo which is purple and yellow and two mint/seasfoam products for those who don’t dare to wear the brights.
Duo Eye Shadow
- Fashion Rebel: Dandelion, African Violet
Shimmer Eye Shadow
- Euphrate: Frosted Mint Steel
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
- Barrow Street: Seafoam Green
For the lips there are two pink products and one
Here is a preview of two Spring 2017 makeup collections I haven’t mentioned yet: NARS and Laura Mercier.
NARS collection has a beautiful promo image with pastel and muted shades.
Eyes: Duo Eye shadows in Chiang Mai (Shimmering Sea Blue / Copper) and Thessaloniki (Iridescent Seashell Pink / Iridescent Violet Smoke). Velvet Shadow Sticks in Usbek (Vivid Purple), Belle Ile (Shimmering Mandarine Orange), Grande Large (Metallic Sky Blue) and Siros (Bronze).
Lips: Semi Mate Lipstick in Breaking Free (Neon Coral), Satin Lipstick in Kiss Me Stupid (Burnt Sienna). Lip Gloss in Aragon (Red Chestnut) and
Do you prefer lovegasm or orgasm, that is the question. And, yes, we are talking makeup. Here are two new palettes which, I am sure, will be a huge hit this summer. The colours are gorgeous and sex sells, after all.
A compact with four products is everything you’d need to re-create that Tilbury’s trademark glow. Here are the promo images which show how the products suit all skin tones.
Don’t we all want to glow for Spring? Luckily the brands got us covered with their newest releases. There are new highlighter palettes and individual shades.
Laura Mercier Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette $52 from Sephora
I remember how I was dying to get LM Bonne Mine palette ages ago, and this one has a similar concept but the packaging is so much more prettier, those pastels! The Prismatic palette contains lightweight, sheer, and blendable cream highlighters that give you the desired glow.
Here are some tips:
- For a discrete warm glow base, apply Aurora all over the face, cheeks, and eyes.
- For a refined glow, layer Reflect or Prism to add a chic sheen to your skin.
- For a special-effect glow, layer Beam or Ray to impart an iridescent reflection or wet-like dewiness.
NARS Banc De Sable Highlighter Palette $49 from Sephora
This palette features three highlighters (0.11 oz/ 3.4 g):
- Rivage (glistening pearl)
- Salé (shimmering peach champagne)
- Embruns (metallic rose gold)
BECCA, a brand well-known for their base products launched a new primer, and