NARS Summer 2013 is all about the bright and vibrant colours. Just take a look at the sunny promo! Yellow and purple look like a cool combo, actually.
The products are:
For the eyes we have the duo from the promo which is purple and yellow and two mint/seasfoam products for those who don’t dare to wear the brights.
Duo Eye Shadow
- Fashion Rebel: Dandelion, African Violet
Shimmer Eye Shadow
- Euphrate: Frosted Mint Steel
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
- Barrow Street: Seafoam Green
For the lips there are two pink products and one
I already made a preview of 5 black eye shadows that I like and NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing was one of them.
I have to say that NARS eye shadows are one of the best shadows on the market and it is not only my opinion!
Why is it like that? Well, the answer is very simple, they are perfect!
What do I mean?! Here are only some reasons why you may like NARS shadows:
- They come in a great package, nice simple logo and an elegant black design.
- The pigmintation of the product is amazing, you need only a tiny amount of it.
- The shadows don’t smudge, crease or “magically disappear” from your lids.
- Great variety of colours and a lot of them are unique, I personally really like the shadows from “Night Serie”.
- It is a pleasure to work this these shadows: they are soft and it’s not a problem to blend them. You can also layer the shadows for more intense look.
- Honesly, I could go on and on because I can see only good things in this product.
And here is the Night Clubbing swatched.
Only last week I have posted about the new blushers but here are some new gorgeous releases.
The shades are: Orgasm, sheer, warm pink with golden shimmer; Dolce Vita, matte dusty rose; Luster, sheer golden apricot and Torrid, warm coral with golden shimmer
And how cool is it to have three shades for a price of one high-end blush? You can choose from:
Did you get a chance to catch up on the looks from MET Gala 2013? It was interesting to see how celebs or, rather their MUAs and stylists, interpreted this topic.
Here is what Jenn says about the look:
“It was Emily’s idea to do pink! Her dress was black so we decided to bring out the theme of the gala by playing up her hair and
I have already mentioned some fantastic new lip products that are out for Autumn 2017 but there are more!
“An innovative, liquified lipstick that takes liquid lip looks to the next level, with indulgently creamy wear, precise application, and high-pigment color with a satiny finish” This is basically a liquid version of their fantastic Amuse Bouche lipstick (I am a huge fan of those). There are 12 shades, and the ones shown are: Cava, Candies and Infuse.