I already made a preview of 5 black eye shadows that I like and NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing was one of them.
I have to say that NARS eye shadows are one of the best shadows on the market and it is not only my opinion!
Why is it like that? Well, the answer is very simple, they are perfect!
What do I mean?! Here are only some reasons why you may like NARS shadows:
- They come in a great package, nice simple logo and an elegant black design.
- The pigmintation of the product is amazing, you need only a tiny amount of it.
- The shadows don’t smudge, crease or “magically disappear” from your lids.
- Great variety of colours and a lot of them are unique, I personally really like the shadows from “Night Serie”.
- It is a pleasure to work this these shadows: they are soft and it’s not a problem to blend them. You can also layer the shadows for more intense look.
- Honesly, I could go on and on because I can see only good things in this product.
And here is the Night Clubbing swatched.
NARS Summer 2013 is all about the bright and vibrant colours. Just take a look at the sunny promo! Yellow and purple look like a cool combo, actually.
The products are:
For the eyes we have the duo from the promo which is purple and yellow and two mint/seasfoam products for those who don’t dare to wear the brights.
Duo Eye Shadow
- Fashion Rebel: Dandelion, African Violet
Shimmer Eye Shadow
- Euphrate: Frosted Mint Steel
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
- Barrow Street: Seafoam Green
For the lips there are two pink products and one
Don’t we all want to glow for Spring? Luckily the brands got us covered with their newest releases. There are new highlighter palettes and individual shades.
Laura Mercier Lightstruck Prismatic Glow Palette $52 from Sephora
I remember how I was dying to get LM Bonne Mine palette ages ago, and this one has a similar concept but the packaging is so much more prettier, those pastels! The Prismatic palette contains lightweight, sheer, and blendable cream highlighters that give you the desired glow.
Here are some tips:
- For a discrete warm glow base, apply Aurora all over the face, cheeks, and eyes.
- For a refined glow, layer Reflect or Prism to add a chic sheen to your skin.
- For a special-effect glow, layer Beam or Ray to impart an iridescent reflection or wet-like dewiness.
NARS Banc De Sable Highlighter Palette $49 from Sephora
This palette features three highlighters (0.11 oz/ 3.4 g):
- Rivage (glistening pearl)
- Salé (shimmering peach champagne)
- Embruns (metallic rose gold)
BECCA, a brand well-known for their base products launched a new primer, and
A while ago I did a feature on eye gloss and today I want to share about the extension of that trend which is 3-in-1 glosses. Glossy/glass skin has been a thing in Asia for ages now but we are seeing it in Western beauty trends now, as well. And I like it.
Here are just three products that were recently released which are specifically marketed for lips, eyes and face. While you can always use a good old Bobbi Brown Crystal Gloss why not playing with [hopefully] new textures?
Let’s take a look:
These are a part of the summer collection and come in 4 shades: Nomade, a perfect nude, Oasis a vivid rose, Laissez-Faire a clear shimmer or Dreamer a bronze shimmer.
Glacé Touch are promised to be a sheer, non-sticky gloss for dewy, high-shine glowing finish.
The looks below, which I found on Pinterest (still obsessed with it), will hopefully inspire you to experiment with glosses, as well.
Here is a preview of three brand new eye shadows palettes which just launched, and all three are neutrals with cool, warm or rose shades, so there is something for everyone.
JOUER COSMETICS Springtime in Paris Eyeshadow Palette, £35 from Cult Beauty
I personally like the loom of this one the best. There are some really beautiful shades to choose from, there are 12 colours in general from cool toned neutrals to shimmering plums.
Too Faced Natural Love Ultimate Neutral Eye Shadow Palette, $59 from Sephora
This is the biggest palette with 30 shades which probably has every shade you possibly need (0.03 oz/ 0.80 g) Heaven (cream matte), Fairy Tale (champagne gold shimmer), Nudie (fawn matte), Tickle Me (mushroom shimmer), Don’t Settle (dark brown metallic), Fingers Crossed (deep gilded brown), Lace Teddy (soft peach matte), Satin Sheets (golden pink), Push-Up (light bronze pearl), Honey