Mad Men is back!!!
And here is the look of the the gorgeous Christina Hendricks at the Mad Men Season 4 Premiere on the 20th of July.
The look was created by celebrity make-up artist Vanessa Scali: ” Christina’s sultry Dolce & Gabbana dress inspired a softer version of the “La Dolce Vita” makeup look. We kept it modern by using Bangkok Pure Matte Lipstick, which is a soft matte rose color for her lips”
Products that were used:
- Skin Smoothing Face Prep
- Sheer Glow Foundation
- Douceur Blush ( Fall 2010)
I already made a preview of 5 black eye shadows that I like and NARS Single Eye Shadow in Night Clubbing was one of them.
I have to say that NARS eye shadows are one of the best shadows on the market and it is not only my opinion!
Why is it like that? Well, the answer is very simple, they are perfect!
What do I mean?! Here are only some reasons why you may like NARS shadows:
- They come in a great package, nice simple logo and an elegant black design.
- The pigmintation of the product is amazing, you need only a tiny amount of it.
- The shadows don’t smudge, crease or “magically disappear” from your lids.
- Great variety of colours and a lot of them are unique, I personally really like the shadows from “Night Serie”.
- It is a pleasure to work this these shadows: they are soft and it’s not a problem to blend them. You can also layer the shadows for more intense look.
- Honesly, I could go on and on because I can see only good things in this product.
And here is the Night Clubbing swatched.
Christina Ricci is wearing NARS to Marina Abramovic’s “The Artist Is Present” at New York’s Museum of Modern Art on the 1st of June 2010.
Products that she is wearing:
- NARS PRO-PRIME Skin Smoothing Face Prep
- NARS PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- NARS Siberia Sheer Matte Foundation
- NARS Galapagos Eyeshadow
- NARS Misfit Duo Eyeshadow
Looks like green nail polish is a big trend this Fall! Here are just some green nail polishes that I’ve chosen. I love Illamasqua Viridian (peacock green with metallic finish) and butter LONDON British Racing Green (dark, “hunter green” ) the best (which is obvious if you know me)!
Nail polishes in order they are shown:
- NARS Zulu
- butter LONDON British Racing Green
I’ve promised to control myself and get only those beauty products that are on my list but I can still look, right?! There are so many amazing new products and value sets. Here are only some of them. All of them are already available!
NARS Precious Mini Nail Set, $30 (Nordstorm)
Exquisite high shine and shimmer for stunning effects at your fingertips. The mix of modern shades signals the mark of a true beauty maven, while the advanced formula provides a high-gloss, durable, chip-resistant finish.
Shiseido Collector’s Edition Palette by Dick Page, $50
Created by Shiseido’s Artistic Director, Dick Page, this limited-edition palette is a warm collection of shades with everything you need to create a beautiful look this holiday season! Features the following seven products for gorgeous color combinations: Pearly eyelid primer, Brown and Silver Grey eyeshadows, Purple Cream eyeliner, Pink and Orange blushes and Red lip tint—all in a