Last time I wrote about my favourites was in February so it is time a for an update.
I’ve collected some of the things I have been loving the most in the last several months, so since there are quite a few items I’ve divided this feature in two parts, and we’ll start with beauty.
I am a huge fan of the brand, and their products really work for me. While they are quite expensive, I think it is worth the investment, as you only have one face, and you can definitely see the difference with Omorovicza. I have been using both products since March and the serum is practically gone, while there is still at least half of the bottle of the cream. I have dry and sensitive skin, and I am in my early 30s, and I can tell that the skin is smooth and glowing (there is an instant effect straight after the application), it also helped battling the tight, grey and flaky post-winter skin. On top of it, I personally love the scent, sensation and the design. And, yes, when you are paying this much every detail matters. I am now eyeing one of their cleansers. By the way, I have also been loving this cream skincare wise a lot in the last several months.
Speaking of cleansers, I’ve almost used up Darphin Aromatic Cleansing Balm (from Look Fantastic, Nordstrom, House Of Fraser) which is a cult product in the industry already. And let me tell you – rightly so. First of all, as the name suggests, it smells absolutely incredible, there is something soothing and relaxing about using it at the end of the day, it is like a well deserved “me time”. I also love the cleansing properties and how soft it makes my skin feel. While I never remove my eye makeup with this type of cleansers, I find that it does the job of removing face makeup really well, and it is a great product for a facial massage. In fact, in April we had some quality time with my girlfriends and we were all doing a 20 minute facial massage with this gem, and I can testify that they all were hooked as well.
Let’s take a look at two summer nail polish collections today.
So the first one is Safari Luxe collection from Sephora by OPI which was inspired by by animal-print fabrics, snakeskin pumps, and stacks of gold bracelets. Unfortunately this collection is available only at Sephora obviously.
Nail Colours, $9.50 each
- Caught With My Khakis Down, an opaque fatigue green.
- Don’t Feed the Hand Models, an opaque pink beige
- A Color That Can’t Be Tamed, an opaque mint green with fine holographic glitter.
- I Don’t Bite, an opaque soft purple with fine holographic glitter.
- Wild About Shimmer, sheer champagne with medium gold glitter.
- Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah, opaque orange with medium gold glitter.
Chic Print Safari Luxe, a breakthrough array of
San Francisco is one of the most amazing cities in the World, so I am personally really excited to see the whole collection dedicated to it. And it’s the OPI’s Fall 2013 nail polish collection.
Also how beautiful are the promo images?
The shades are:
- A-Piers to Be Tan, I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining al Frisco, Just feast your eyes on this fresh-air blue!
- Haven’t the Foggiest, Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray…I just do!
- Peace & Love & OPI, This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi at Bay, There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito in Sausalito, You better keep this almost-black blue under wraps.
- Lost on Lombard, Oh garn-et! I’m all
I’ve noticed that a lot of beauty products are inspired by the Ballerina theme lately. Can this do anything with the Black Swan?
Here is for e.g the new Sephora nail polish collection which is called Urban Ballerina.
The shades are: 4 x 0.125 oz Nail Colors in (from left to right): Leotard-Optional, The Way Tutu His Heart, Who’s Spinning Tonight?, and Break a Leg-Warmer!
I LOVE that grey and purple! I would so get this set (if it was available here) especially for $18 only.
And here is one more Ballerina inspired collection