Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
And today we have a preview of two gorgeous collections for Spring 2012. If I am not a huge fan of pastel makeup on myself (which is a huge trend for Spring 2012), I do like some pastel nail polishes.
And I really like this Essie nail polish collection. The pastel lime green is really pretty, I’ll have to get it.
- navigate her, a light, bright green
- a crewed interest, a luminous peach shade
- to buy or not to buy, a lavender with shimmer
- tour de finance, a fuschia with shimmer
- olé caliente, a red-orange with pink undertone
- orange, it’s obvious, orange, a bright orange
Although I love dark nail polishes I am kind of excited for Spring shades, I think I should get some nude and pastel shades for my collection.
I’ve noticed that a lot of beauty products are inspired by the Ballerina theme lately. Can this do anything with the Black Swan?
Here is for e.g the new Sephora nail polish collection which is called Urban Ballerina.
The shades are: 4 x 0.125 oz Nail Colors in (from left to right): Leotard-Optional, The Way Tutu His Heart, Who’s Spinning Tonight?, and Break a Leg-Warmer!
I LOVE that grey and purple! I would so get this set (if it was available here) especially for $18 only.
And here is one more Ballerina inspired collection
And once again… Blue is the colour for this Fall. There are quite a few blue nail polishes out this season.
Have you heard about Les Jeans De Chanel nail polish collection by the way?
I am subscribed to some on-line shops newsletters and really loved this one by Look Fantastic.
And what shade of blue are you going to wear this Fall? Pastel blue, shimmering teal or maybe navy blue?
The most important question is… What is your favourite blue nail polish?
I am wearing Midnight in Moscow by OPI. This is a nail polish from Fall 2007 Russian collection.
OPI describes it this way:
“Be ready to step out at Midnight in Moscow with this elegant OPI Russian Midnight in Moscow Nail Lacquer. The colour is a graceful charcoal with a hint of maroon glimmer that will dazzle any watching eye.”
And I just love this shade because it’s so beautiful. It looks different from different angles:
- shimmery burgundy
It also looks different in different light!
I’ve took a lot of photos because it was pretty hard to capture the true beauty of this shade but this one looks close to the real life. I am wearing 2 coats of nail polish and no top coat.
And what do you think of such shades? What nail polish are you wearing today? I’ve noticed that I am getting more and more interested in nail polishes and my small collection is getting bigger.