Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is aRead More
I already showed you the nail polish collection that really caught my attention - OPI’s Nordic, inspired by Scandinavia, and here are two more collections – Essie and Orly.
Wow, just wow, this collection is gorgeous. I’d wear all the shades, except Brush It On, which is beautiful, just not my style. But Highlight, Smoked Out, Darkest Shadow, Edgy and Blend look really cool.
Here is a preview of two nail polish collections for summer 2014: Orly and Essie. Both include 6 bright juicy shades to rock this season.
Orly’s Baked collection includes: Ablaze ( shimmer), Hot Tropics (shimmer), Lush (glitter), Neon Heat ( creme), Saturated (shimmer), and Tropical Pop (creme).
As for Essie, theirRead More
I used to be a bit obsessed with all the different nail polishes. All those out-of-this-world stunning shades and innovative finishes really rocked my world. Of course, I am no way even close to the real nail polish fanatics, but I do have several shades of yellow, for example.
But recently something changed and I’ve been wearing classic colours all the time, think red/berry/plum. I don’t know why, but every time I paint my nails with green or brown, I’m not feeling it. It’s been like this for about two months. Back to the basics?
The only shades thatRead More
I have already posted about some new seasonal nail polish collections, see the preview of OPI’s Spring 2013 nail polish collection and Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Illamasqua and Nails Inc and now it’s time to see more!
And, can you guess what dominates Spring 2013 nail polish collections? Pastel candy shades, shocker, right?
But take a look yourself!
butter LONDON Sweetie Shop
- Cuppa, toasted opaque tan crème
- Fever, opaque icy mint crème
- Fruit Machine, opaque punchy carnation crème
- Jasper, opaque bright pastel yellow crème
- Kerfuffle, opaque pink coral crème
- Molly Coddled, opaque lavender orchid crème
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic (Originally designed for