Do you remember that cat lipsticks from Paul & Joe back from 2010? Since that collection the brand brought out some cat inspired products from time to time. Like this Autumn they are brining out some kitty products, too.
Here is a preview of the coolest lipstick, with kitten packaging and a kitty on top. Can there be such thing as too many cats? And that eye shadows with the grumpy cat? Now, that is cool.
Here is also one shade of blush with the same design, as the lipstick.
In general there are three variations ofRead More
This summer Paul & Joe offers pretty retro inspired makeup collection with beautiful colours and waterproof formulas, new makeup primer and a hair and body perfume.
The promo image makes me want to go on a holiday, it’s perfect!
Eye Gloss & Lip Gloss Duo: Santa Monica (rose shades), Nice (purple and pink), Monaco (bronze and beige), Maui (nectarine and lemon), Bahamas (clear and coral).
Sounds like an awesome product to have for summer. There’s nothing sexier than glossy lids, in my opinion.
Fragrance Hair & Body Mist, 50 ml
- Top: Herbal Green/Citrus/Fruity – Lavender, Orange, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle: Marine/Floral – Neroli, Petit Grain, Rose
Here is a sneak preview of Paul & Joe Spring 2013.
There will be three eye shadows, three lipsticks and several blusher refills. As usual, all the packaging is super cute with elephants, kittens and horses.
What is not to like?
I will share more details when I get them.Read More
It’s Saturday which means that I finally have some time to read some blogs/magazines/ books and
clean my place relax!
Here are a few new launches that caught my attention…
First of all, Dior’s Christmas. I really love the retro looking lipsticks and nail polishes. I love the Diva Diorific (nail polish and lipstick will be sold separately). And there is also a palette, among other things, which you can see here.
Magi also has the details about the MACRead More
How cute are these new Paul & Joe lipstick cases and how beautiful are the lipsticks themselves?
I’d definitely want that first design for myself!
The lipsticks themselves are divided into three groups: full, sheer and natural.
- 301 Mon Mimi, a sexy and sophisticated nude
- 302 Retro, nostalgic and necessary pink-beige
- 303 Silk Stockings, a delicate and beautiful vermillion red
- 304 Rouge, the truest red that absolutely oozes sex appeal
- 305 La Vie en Rose, a modern twist on fuchsia
- 306 Avenue Montaigne, elegant Bordeaux, timeless and edgy. Named after the famous Paris street and home to Paul & Joe’s flagship shop
- 307 Cathedral, a classic deep, red- chocolate
- 101 Secret D’or, a pretty touch of “sheer” golden shine
- 102 Sheer Bliss, succulent, fresh and perfect on every pout
- 103 Just Peachy, a faint, juicy orange that