As promised, here is the second post about the upcoming new lipsticks for SS15. And this time it’s more of a “classic” selection, even a matte option:
Burberry Kisses (£25 from Harrods)
“The weightless gel texture formula delivers a customisable make-up result – a single kiss of colour gives understated luminosity, two or three kisses gives intense depth and vibrancy. Enriched with a blend of tea, lavender and rosehip.”
“Long-wearing, hydratingRead More
I know that a lot of readers are wondering what to get their husbands/boyfriends (or even brothers/fathers/male friends) for Christmas.
This is why I have asked “men from my life” what they would like to get – to share with you some ideas. I just hope that now they won’t think that I am getting all those things for them…
I have promised not to give away their names, so here are just the quotes and age group. Most of my male friends are 30-35 but I have asked several younger and several older men, for the variety. 1 “Post shaving products. I’d prefer my favourite brand, but it’s not that important, as long, as they are good” (At least four men said that).
- My recommendation: Geo F Trumper ( and US link). I plan to get some products for my brother and Dad, in fact.
2 “A good facial cream. I have started using them after your (Ed. – that’d be mine) recommendation, and now I can’t imagine not having one. Every men needs it! I love Dior and Shiseido.” (Age group 30-35)
3. ” A new cologne would be amazing. I loveRead More
Here is a preview of Shiseido’s makeup collection for Fall 2014. First of all, there will be four new Face Colour Enchanting Trios that I have already mentioned.
The other products are:
Sheer and Perfect Compact foundation available in 6 shades.
Lacquer Rouge: Ophelia PK 226 – cool pink, Rose Grey RS 717 – classic rose, Viola RD728 – copper red, Tango RD529 (shown on promo image), Dollface PK430 – bright warm pink.
There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.
There isRead More
First of all, JOSIE MARAN Argan Infinity Lip And Cheek Creamy Oil ($18 from sephora). I love Josie’s oil a lot, so I would really love to try her new blushes/lip products.
This is a “hydrating, nourishing, and argan oil-infused, this tinted treatment starts as a cream and melts into an oil for a pop of natural-looking, never-greasy color.” I don’t think there is anything like it on the market…
The shades are:
- Everlasting Honey – rosy nude
- Limitless Pink – medium