There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.
There isRead More
First of all, JOSIE MARAN Argan Infinity Lip And Cheek Creamy Oil ($18 from sephora). I love Josie’s oil a lot, so I would really love to try her new blushes/lip products.
This is a “hydrating, nourishing, and argan oil-infused, this tinted treatment starts as a cream and melts into an oil for a pop of natural-looking, never-greasy color.” I don’t think there is anything like it on the market…
The shades are:
- Everlasting Honey – rosy nude
- Limitless Pink – medium
There are quite a few new lip products for Spring 2014. And there is nothing like a new lipstick (or a gloss), right? Especially with the VDay just around the corner. For some reason I am excited about it this year, whhaaaat?!
Here are just some of them:
YSL Gloss Volupte 2014, £21
Available in 24 shades, the one shown is 19 Rose Orferve
These are promised to be glossy and hydrating, with the innovative applicator which helps with a flawless application.
Sisley Phyto Lip Twist, £29
Available in 6 shades, the one shown is Baby.
Described as a tinted balm with the colour of a lipstick and shine of a gloss, it leaves the lips supple and smooth thanks to the plant-based active ingredients.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick, £24
Available in 20 shades, the one shown is Tumultuous.
Brand new lipsticks from Estee Lauder offer high-intensity colour-in one stroke. We should beRead More
So… the official Pantone colour for SS14 is Radiant Orchid. And you can actually see cool toned pink/lavender/orchid beauty products in several Spring 2014 makeup collections.
I am personally a big fan of sheer lip products of such shades, and wouldn’t mind something for nails and eyes, too.
Luckily Sephora has a huge selection of the makeup in this trendy shade, and I have chosen five that I personally wouldn’t mind having in my own makeup bag:
- Givenchy Gelée D’Interdit Smoothing Gloss
Let’s take a look!
There are three new variations of Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trios: BE231 NUDE, BR214 INTO THE WOODS andRead More