I already made a post about this collection by Shiseido but now you can check out promo photos. This collection is created by Dick Page in includes:
- Eyelash Curler
- Translucent Loose Powder
- Luminizing Satin Eye Color – 15 shades
- Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil- 2 shades
- Natural Eyebrow Pencil -4 shades
- Perfect Mascara -2 shades
- Advanced Hydro Liquid Compact with SPF 15 – 6 shades
There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.
This Holiday 2009 Makeup Collection Richrocks was designed by Dick Page from rocks found in the Four Corners of the US, where Utah, Arizona, Nex Mexico and Colorado meet. Collection includes:
Luminizing Satin Eye Color
- SV 817 Pyrite Crystal, rich luminous silver
- BR 618 Pyrite Sun, intense reddish-coper
- BL 616 Blue Stone, deep inky blue
- GR 703, Intense Teal
Smoothing Eyeliner Pencil
- GR 503 Goldar Green
Here is a preview of some new cream eye shadows that are out for Christmas. You can actually browse some other ones out for Christmas here.
The products in question are:
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour, £22 from here.
They are described as those that have “lasting brilliance and luxurious shine”.There are five new neutral shades, such as champagne, bronze and moss: BR 731, VI730, BE728, BR 329, GR732
Dolce & Gabbana The Essence Of Holidays Perfect Mono Cream Eye Colour, £25 from here.
I realized that it’s time to make this post because so many of you liked the post about all Fall 2009 Makeup Collections. These are not all Holiday 2009 Collections yet but I will edit this post as soon as I get more information! Enjoy it;)