There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.
I love eye shadows, and who doesn’t?!
Today I’ve decided to write about some new cream eye shadows on the market.
Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color
“A lightweight cream eyeshadow with a radiant, lustrous finish that maintains a just-applied fresh look for 16 hours without smudging or creasing. Applies easily with your fingertip for a smooth, even finish. Hydrates skin with Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE.”
The price is £20/$25. In the UK the shadows will be available in the end of the month, they are already available in the US.
I also love how easily Dick Page works his magic. And how cool is mascara application?
Clinique Lid Smoothie Antioxidant
Here are the palettes from Christmas 2015 collections that look absolutely adorable and gorgeous and both are collaborations between beauty and fashion brands.
I also like that these palettes, according to the brand, are inspired by the collision between the West and East (Paris and Tokyo).
- 7 pressed eyeshadow shades
- 1 glow on blush shade
- 2 dual-ended foam and brush applicators
There is also Festive Camellia palette which is a collaboration between Shiseido
Fall 2009 Makeup Collections: More Information about Chanel, Guerlain, Lancome, Shiseido and Estee Lauder
Today I was searching the Web for new details about Fall 2009 makeup collections. So check out what I found for you about Chanel, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Lancome and Shiseido.
Chanel Asia Exclusive Eyeshadow Quad #17 Promesse (limited edition)
Want to know more? check it out here
Guerlain Fall2009 collection (more photos)