Stila celebrate their 20th anniversary, and are bringing out a hot collection for all the fans! And I have to say that the products look properly luxurious, at least on the promos. Well done, Stila!
There are four eye shadows palettes with a different design and packaging colour, each contains 12 shades.
Eyes Are The Window Shadow Palette ($49)
“Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” -Saint Augustine
- Soul: Light,Individual, Being, Kitten, Affection, Character, Thought, Heart, Peace, Vitality, Substance and Essence
The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.” -Michelangelo
- Body: Pink, Diamond, Topaz, Garnet, Rose, Quartz, Aquamarine, Emerald, Amethyst, Tanzanite, Midnight, Quartz, Moonstone, Sapphire and Black Diamond
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” -Albert Einstein
- Mind: Brilliance, Instinct, Reason, Imagination, Observation, Thinker, Genius, Wit, Creativity, Understanding, Perception and Intellect
“Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.” -Leonardo da VinciRead More
Here are the two new face products for summer 2014 that caught my attention.
First of all, there is a new product in my favourite Clarins range (I have re-purchased it several times) HydraQuench – Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 (£30, 50 ml). The brand promises radiant skin and a natural healthy glow.
According to Clarins, their tinted moisturizer does the following:
- Boosts the skin’s own hydrating mechanisms by stimulating the production of filaggrin, a protein of cells in the epidermis which helps to reinforce the skin’s barrier function.
- Moisturises all skin levels with the combination of two forms of hyaluronic acid: one of high molecular weight and the other of low molecular weight.
- Protection from UV rays with 100% mineral protection and SPF15, defence from harmful effects of pollution and protection from free radicals.
Stila Spring 2014 makeup collection is truly amazing, there are quite a few innovative products. Plus the brand added so many colours and shades to their line that there is something for pretty much everyone.
I am adding several shades of their new eye liners to my wish list, especially cranberry really intrigues me. Plus the base for shimmer and glitter eye products sounds promising!
Deep Fuchsia (matte cranberry), Deep Burgundy (matte black plum), Spice (matte mahogany brown), Damsel (blackish brown), Midnight Blue (matte deep navy), Mint Julep (matte pale pastel green), Canary (matte lemon yellow), Alpine (matte pure white).
Metallic Peach – soft peach shimmer, Metallic Gilded Gold – golden bronze luster, Metallic Jade – golden emerald green, Metallic Violet – glistening violet shimmer (shown below) and also Metallic Golden Pink – pink with golden shimmer, Metallic Rose Quartz – soft pink with silver sheen, Metallic Pixie Dust – irridescent white gold, Metallic Lilac – soft lilac lusterRead More
It’s the season when berry lips are IN! And I couldn’t be happier, as I am a huge fan.
I already did a feature with my personal favourite berry lip products and here is a little selection of the berry-ish lip products that just came out for Autumn/Winter.
I have tried Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick and it is amazing so, I guess, the new glosses should be great, as well. I have chosen Merlot Vinyl – berry wine and Fuchsia Vinyl – raspberry purple. But there are a lot of other, including nude, shades.
Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream
I haven’tRead More
I love blush! This may be the most exciting makeup product for me, my
beauty life was forever changed when I discovered it and I never looked back.
It seems like I always have blushers on my wish list, so here are top four that I plan to get at some point in the near future. I could also add Illamasqua’s Velvet Blusher in Peaked and theBalm’s Long-Wearing Powder Staining Blush, too.
So, let’s take a look at my wish list, shall we?
I can’t believe that I still haven’t got a Bourjois blusher. I think I’d go for the shade No3 (other shades). That’s a great thing that high street brands are now releasing cream blushers, too. I hope these are as good, as my favourites from Max Factor.
Stila Convertible Colour
Convertible Colors beenRead More