There are so many new foundations out this Autumn that I’ve lost the count. Almost every brand is brining out one. Here are only some…
- YSL Le Teint Encre de Peau -Lloyd Simmonds about it here.
- Tom Ford Traceless Perfecting Foundation SPF15
- Clarins True Radiance Foundation
- Shiseido Sheer & Perfect Compact Foundation
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation SPF15
- Sisley Phyto Teint Expert Foundation
- Marc Jacobs Smart Wand Tinted Face Stick, $42 from Sephora.
- Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide from Sephora for $48.
- Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth-Infusion Makeup SPF 25, already available here and here.
- 14 x 0.03 oz Eye shadows in Licorice, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chili, Pink Sugar, Puddin’, Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter, Frosting, Rum Raisin, Mousse, Caramel, Bon Bon
- 2 x 0.07 oz Eye shadows in Butter Pecan, Coconut Crème
There are also
This Tom Ford’s AW15 makeup look is my absolute favourite, I remember how much I loved it when I saw it over at Mary Greenwell’s Instagram for the first time. She is a genius, I tell you. The thing is that you can actually already buy the cream eye shadow which is new; the other products used are a part of a permanent line.
Besides that, there is a new base collection called Flawless Face with two primers, two highlighters and 8 shades of foundation/powder compacts.
Skin Illuminating Powder Duo, $84
Summer makeup collections are about to pop up in the shops, and quite a few bronzers are already available online, so here is a preview.
YSL Solar Pop Bronzing Stones Collector Palette, $55 from Barney’s
YSL’s bronzer is inspired by the vibrant colors and exotic adventure of a jungle safari, it is cloaked with a snake skin effect, and has a fire-colored logo. The bronzer itself is matte.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating Powder Gelée, $45 from Bergdorf Goodman.
According to the brand, it smoothes on as a soft sheen and
If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I am currently away for the second week. Unfortunately, I am busy from dusk till dawn but I do appreciate the productive working time.
Here is a sneak preview of what I’ve packed makeup and beauty wise with me. I was very strict with myself, and limited it all to one (no7 Boots) travel makeup bag.
Here is what makeup I had with me. All products from my current top 5 luxury makeup favourites post, a lot of Rouge Bunny Rouge products, as I plan to write a feature for the brand soon, three blushes (I ended up using only tarte) and three lip shades, inducing my Tom Ford lipstick.
As for skincare, this is