Looks like it’s a dream of every girl to find a perfect shade of red lipstick/lip gloss. I have several that I love a lot but right now my favourite red is Urban Decay lipstick in Revolution.
First of all just look at this design! It is so beautiful and unique and this is how the brand describes it: “Urban Decay Lipstick tubes, made from weighty, purple metal, are pierced with a mini gunmetal dagger. The clear cap is decorated inside and out with two-toned purple flourishes. The effect is multidimensional, and incredibly luxe. ”
It is a great lipstick and it has so many benefits:
- Amazing creamy formula which works great even if you have dry lips (and I do). This lipstick can be used even without a balm which is unbelievable.
- It is very easy to apply the lipstick, it glides on your lips and you can use it without brush.
- It gives the most beautiful finish ever: opaque and glossy. Really, you don’t need any lip gloss on top.
- This lipstick moisturizes and nourishes your lips, it contains
Ever since I’ve heard about the new Urban Decay palettes I wanted to see them! So… Here they are! Dangerous, Fun and Feminine. Different style for different taste.
Wanna see how they look like inside? I know that you do…So keep on reading
Spring/Summer is the perfect time to experiment with makeup, the prefect time to add a pop of colour to your look! And what better shade to try then aqua blue or turquoise, the shade that represents the sky and water?
You can wear aqua as you would wear a regular black or brown eye liner, or inside the lower waterline for an interesting accent.
Max Factor Excess Intensity Longwear Eyeliner in Excessive Aqua (review and swatches)
Long-lasting shimmering turquoise. You can get a precise line with this pencil or make it as thick, as you wish.
Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Aqua Velvet (review and swatches)
So many of you asked me to do month favourites posts so I started doing them last mont with March Favourites. Today I will tell you about my April Favourites.
1. Inglot Eye Shadows
2. MAC lipstick in Blankety
It reminds me of YSL Rouge Volupte #2 and I am talking about the shade, not quality. You can read my review and see the lip swatches here.
3. Too Faced Pink Leopard Highlighting Bronzer and Sun Bunny Bronzer
Although I have them in the palette which was a LE for holiday I can’t say that I use those shadows a lot but I really love the bronzers and you can read my review and see the swatches here.
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Liners in Zero (black) and Bourbon (brown with golden glitter).
I love mini eye liners and I try to buy mini versions when they are available because even mini versions last forever and I can get more shades with the same sum of money. I have several shades of 24/7 liners both mini version and original size and this month I was using these 2 shades a lot. The liners are really great: soft, pigmented and they last for a long time. Plus you can get a lot of differnet colours. I will write a detailed review in the future.
5. Benefit’s Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liners in Busy Signal
With so many new launches, I’ve decided to highlight those that caught my attention, so here is a preview of the new products for the complexion, eyes and lips that I think look amazing.
I personally am a big fan of Too Faced eye shadows and these look beautiful and fun. The shades are:
- Spread the Love( Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle) Peanut Butter (Matte Medium Orange Brown) Peanut Butter Cup (Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle)
- Bananas( Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer), Peanut Brittle( Metallic Burnt Orange), Jammin’ (Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle)
- Extra Creamy (Matte Creamy Beige), Jelly ( Vibrant Orchid), Nuts About U (Matte Brown with Red).
YSL Touche Éclat Neutralizer Colour Corrector (£25 from Harrods)