Here is a preview of Zoya’s nail polish collection for Summer 2013, Stunning & Irresistable, which will be out on the 15th April in the USA.
- Darcy (ZP663) – Sunny Yellow Cream – Full Coverage
- Thandie (ZP664) – Citrus Orange Cream – Full Coverage
- Micky (ZP665) – Amazing Coral Cream – Full Coverage
- Yana (ZP669) – Rubine Red Cream – Full Coverage
- Josie (ZP667) – Grassy Green Cream – Full Coverage
- Rocky (ZP668) – Serene Blue
I have already posted about some new seasonal nail polish collections, see the preview of OPI’s Spring 2013 nail polish collection and Deborah Lippmann, Essie, Illamasqua and Nails Inc and now it’s time to see more!
And, can you guess what dominates Spring 2013 nail polish collections? Pastel candy shades, shocker, right?
But take a look yourself!
butter LONDON Sweetie Shop
- Cuppa, toasted opaque tan crème
- Fever, opaque icy mint crème
- Fruit Machine, opaque punchy carnation crème
- Jasper, opaque bright pastel yellow crème
- Kerfuffle, opaque pink coral crème
- Molly Coddled, opaque lavender orchid crème
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic (Originally designed for
Here is a preview of three nail polishes collections from Zoya which they offer this autumn. They are called Designer, Diva and Gloss. Each collection is “haute” off the New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 runway.
- Rekha (ZP626) – Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
- Toni (ZP627) – Dark maroon red cream
- Monica (ZP628) – Dark mulberry purple cream
- Natty (ZP629) – Smoked navy blue cream
- Evvie (ZP630) – Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
- Noot (ZP631) – Charcoal green gray cream
- Elisa (ZP632) – Crimson
I am sorry for the lack of updates, I have been really ill. Not that I feel better but I just have to take do at least something besides lying in bed. So I’ve decided to spend several minutes checking my mail…
There are lots of e-mails which I will hopefully answer next week and the news about some new launches, including the one from Zoya which you can see below.
Zoya BEACH Collection
- Reagan (ZP614) – deep cerise pink cream
- Lara (ZP615) – vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby (ZP616) – soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona (ZP617) – soft coral
And here is the new collections from China Glaze, Zoya and Nubar.
China Glaze Electro Pop
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
Zoya True Collection
- Cho, a light, creamy nude especially nice for skin tones with olive or yellow undertones.
- Farrah, an always appropriate neutral to add to