I was so excited when I got this press release back in June because Zoya finally has a MARINA nail polish as a part of their Fall 2011 nail polish collection.
There are twelve new nail polishes which are divided into Smoke and Mirrors collections:
Zoya Mirrors Collection
- Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic
First of all, I am sorry about the lack of posts, I have been very ill, again. And, although I have been at home all this week, I was in bed most of the time, feeling horrible. But now I can finally do some reading and also write some posts, I have actually missed those things. I’ve even missed work, hopefully will be back to normal life soon…
It is the time of the year when you’d expect red and glitter in terms of nail polish, and you’d be correct. But, I have noticed an interesting trend. Quite a few new nude nail varnish collections. I guess, you could never go wrong with a chic, sophisticated, and polished manicure! That is timeless, I’d say.
Lets’s take a look!
First of all, Burberry finally launched their
AW, nail polish wise, is not only about berries and plums (funny how I type that right after a new manicure with a gorgeous cream plum, oh the irony) but also about rich metallics, as you can see below.
Here is a preview of Essie and Zoya Fall 2015 collections.
- Leggy Legend, alloyed bronzed bombshell
- With The Band, toasted spice burgundy
- Color Binge, addictive orange red
- In The Lobby, exotic cinnamon plum
- Bell-Buttom Blues, intense midnight indigo
- Frock n’Roll, shimmering rich espresso
I realized that it’s time to make this post because so many of you liked the post about all Fall 2009 Makeup Collections. These are not all Holiday 2009 Collections yet but I will edit this post as soon as I get more information! Enjoy it;)
Have you seen promo photos and information of Fall 2009 Collections? Do you know what you are going to get? Here are the links to all collections that I’ve posted about. Plus I already have information about some Holiday 2009 collections and it will be published next week so stay tuned! You can share this link with your girlfriends and think together what you are going to get;) Have a great weekend and great shopping!
stay beautiful, Marina