Zoya Flame collection for holiday 2010 is here!
“Powerful and beautiful, Zoya nail color brings you six stunning, foil-glitter metallics just in time for the holidays.”
- Tiffany – Pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold foil.
- Gloria – Rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents.
- Crystal – Light, silvered
Zoya Truth Collection – сlassic, bright and straightforward
- Penny (ZP492) copper gold metallic
- Kalmia (ZP493) rose copper metallic
- Salma (ZP494) scarlet red metallic
- Isla (ZP495) venetian red metallic
- Anaka (ZP496) fuchsia metallic glimmer
- Drew (ZP497) mauve rose metallic
To be honest I’m not that into nail polishes, I have about 20-25 of them. And I don’t think I’m going to get a lot of new nail polishes soon. But I’m sure a lot of my readers want to know what’s new for Fall 2009. You can check posts of bloggers who love nail polish! And I found out the best posts for you. Just check my links. So…let’s start! Want to know more about Opi Matte Fall 2009? go to Vampy Varnish to see the rest of swatches and to find out all the details. This photo is also from that blog.
Want to know about Zoya’s Matte collection? Keep on reading.
Savita (ZP504) – plum gray matte shimmer
Harlow (ZP505) – rose matte shimmer
Veruschuka (ZP506) – evergreen matte shimmer
MATTEVELVET nail color by Zoya is not intended to be worn with a base coat, top coat or speed dryer of any kind. Due to the unique matte formulation, color is not as long-wearing as traditional nail color. A completely clean, dry nail surface yields the best results for matte nail color wear. For best results make sure to always prepare nail with Zoya Remove + (3-in-1 nail polish remover, nail plate cleaner and new color prep.) prior to applying color.
Collection will be available September 15, 2009.
Pre-order now Sug. Retail $6.00 per 0.5 oz bottle. U.S. ( Price will increase to $7.00!!! )
I was so excited when I got this press release back in June because Zoya finally has a MARINA nail polish as a part of their Fall 2011 nail polish collection.
There are twelve new nail polishes which are divided into Smoke and Mirrors collections:
Zoya Mirrors Collection
- Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic