Besides the Gucci makeup, one more fashion or, should I say shoe, brand is launching a beauty line. And I am talking about Louboutin, no less.
Unfortunately, the range is not yet available but the die-hard fans can already pre-order the nail polish from Saks for $50.
This nail polish has very bold claims, so it would be interesting to see if that is true:
“This long-wearing, chipRead More
Two luxury makeup brands launched new eye products.
Cream eye shadows – Perfect Mono from Dolce & Gabbana with a high concentration of oils and silicone and silk elastomers. There are eight matte shades and six pearl, all of them are inspired by the Mediterranean.
- Pearl: 10 Innocence, 20 Goldust, 50 Bronze 90 Amore, 100 Dahlia, 130 Stromboli.
- Matte: 30 Nude, 40 Desert, 60 Cocoa, 70 Sage, 80 Elegance, 110 Indaco, 120 Coffee, 140 Lava.
New cream eye shadows is always a good launch, and I love the look of Dahlia personally.
As for Lancome, their mascaras areRead More
Hourglass don’t hunt the trends and don’t release endless collections every season but when they do bring out something, it is good.
Their newest product is the 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eye Liner, which is described as “an exceptionally thin, remarkably soft, and waterproof gel liner.”
What else do you need to know?Read More
Clarins’ Autumn makeup collection, Ladylike, looks pretty amazing with all those brand new products, and beautiful new shades of the already existing range. Let’s take a look…
The new products are:
Ombre Matte Cream-to-PowderEyeshadows, £19
Cream-to-powder eye shadows with Bamboo extract are promised to be smooth, lightweight and long-lasting.
The shades are: 01 Nude Beige, 02 Nude Rose, 03 Taupe, 04 Rosewood, 05 Sparkle Grey and 06 Earth.
Perfect Eyes and Brows Palette, £35
This kit contains everything you need for your eye brows to look neat: 3 eye shadows, brow wax, highlighter, mini twizers, and two mini brushes.
Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base, £22
I am a personally a huge fan of Clarins Instant Light Concealer, so have big hopes for this new Perfecting Base which contains oat sugar extract and helps to smooth, brighten and illuminate the eye area, and make theRead More
Although we all are discussing Autumn collections already, let’s not forget that it is still Summer…
To remind us of that Rouge Bunny Rouge created a new look, which is the first part of their new trilogy- Under Good Omens.
This look is called Chance, it “celebrates the concept of a fortunate coincidence”, and it is all about the bronze and blue shades, signature Summer colours.
Here is how you can re-create it:
- “A combination of skincare and make-up base, the Original Skin Primer GENESIS will help you maintain a beautifully flawless skin throughout the day by smoothing the appearance of your skin, evening out your skin tone, minimizing the look of pores and increasing your foundation’s longevity.
- Invisible and impalpable, the Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER will even out the skin tone naturally. Add touches of the Bronzing Glow Powder AS IF IT WERE SUMMER STILL... to look kissed by sunbeams.
- Hide imperfections by applying Luminous Skin Wand FINE-SPUN LIGHT or Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE and smoothing it on with great care.
- Using a tiny amount of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION on your cupid’s bow and in the corners of your eyes, draw the light to your lips and eyes.
- For a more intense glow, blend some of Highlighting Liquid SEAS OF ILLUMINATION with Tinted Moisturiser SKETCHES ON WATER and apply to the top of your cheekbones, to the bridge of your nose, and to the centre of your chin.
- With the light, creme-to-powder formula of our Blush Wand CHEEKS IN BLOOM it’s easy to create a fresh, transparent colour. We suggest the fresh, cool rose petal pink ‘Vermeer’.