We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann WhisperRead More
Bobbi Brown recently released Illuminating Nudes collection, and now it’s time for bright and vibrant shades. Even the promo with red and blue looks hot! In fact, this collection is called Hot. This collection was inspired by Florida and includes gorgeous bright lip products, pretty blushes and an eye liner.
The products are:
Cheek Palettes, £34
Each includes two blushes and a highlighter. Shades: Calypso, Pink, Berry
Ink Liner, £21
Pen-styled Blackest Black eye liner.
Creamy, moisturising andRead More
BECCA brand is famous for their brilliant products for perfecting the skin, in fact that is brand’s main philosophy (read my interview with the founder here). This is why when new corrector and concealers are being released – they just have to be great.
And, as I’ve said about a million times, how gorgeous are the promo photos?
Here are the details about both products:
“This first of its kind, full-coverage crème corrector completely eradicates under eye darkness by brightening and evening skin tone. Infused with ultra-fine light-reflecting illuminators, this rich, luminescent crème won’t settle into fine lines or wrinkles and preps skin for smooth, even concealer coverage. Pairs perfectly with the Ultimate Coverage Concealing Crème to conceal, correct and brighten the under eye area.”Read More
Kevin Aucoin’s Bloody Gorgeous set is…. Well, let’s face it, it’s bloody gorgeous! Those vampy lips and nails are to die for. In fact, all six products are. They are said to be the brand’s most iconic ones. And this is definitely a timeless and elegant beauty.
And we are talking about:Read More
Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral