All the eye shadows from this new collection look killer, at least on the promos. And I also like how Daria Strokous looks on the promo, those retro chic vibes are all kinds of cool.
- Pasiphae, Shimmering peacock burgundy
- Telesto, Brown with golden shimmer
Blush (LE), $30/£23
- Tribulation, Shimmery rosy sand
Lip Gloss, $29/ £19Read More
Guerlain’s Autumn 2015 makeup collection, Bloom of Roses, looks more like Spring collection to me with neutral and subtle, rose inspired beauty products. But, maybe it’s a good thing to be unlike other brands, colour wise. And is actually my personal favourite along with Chanel.
The brand itself descibes this collection as the one that brings “lightness and well-being to the season.”
The new products are:
- KissKiss Roselips ( £23) a rich tinted lip balm enriched with rose oil, available in six shades: Chic Pink R372 A powder pink beige,Peach Party R346 A vibrant sunny orange,Wonder Violette R374 A chic violet, Pink Me Up R373 A very fresh pink and, Crazy Bouquet R329 A delicious red and Morning Rose R371 A colourless balm boosted by an active ingredient that interacts with the natural pH levels of the lips to give them a slight tint (shown).
- Nailift La Base (£19) which is like a nail perfector.
- Rose Aux Joues blush (£33.50) with ‘Pink Booster’ pigments. It is a re-designed blush and is available in 1. Morning Rose: a very fresh pink (shown)/ 2. Chic Pink: a soft brick with fine golden pearl sparkles / 3. Peach Party: a tender coral / 4. Crazy Bouquet: a sunny bright red / 5. Wonder Violette: a powdery plum / 6. Pink Me Up: a punchy pink.
Products that are added to the already existing line are:Read More
So, here is a preview of yet another Fall 2015 makeup collection, this time from Dior. And there are quite a few really exciting new products, and I am speaking about the cream eye shadows and stick blushes. Let’s take a look.
Addict Fluid Shadow, $32/£25
025 Magnetic, 275 Cosmic, 545 Phenix, 655 Universe, 825 Aurora and 825 Aurora
According to the brand, it’s an “ultrafine, lightweight hybrid texture formula that illuminates the eyes with mirror shine and long-wearing colour.”
Diorblush Cheek Stick Velvet Colour Crème Blush, $34/ £24
675 Cosmopolite Coral, 675 Cosmopolite Rosewood and 845 Cosmopolite Pink
Has a delicate powdery finish, ultra-pigmented, powdery and creamy.
Dior Vernis, $27/£ 19
001 Mirror, 701 Metropolis, 785 Cosmopolite, 791 Darling Blue, 982 Black Out
5 Couleurs Cosmopolite Couture Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Palette, $63
Rouge Dior Lipstick, $35/£26.50Read More
This Tom Ford’s AW15 makeup look is my absolute favourite, I remember how much I loved it when I saw it over at Mary Greenwell’s Instagram for the first time. She is a genius, I tell you. The thing is that you can actually already buy the cream eye shadow which is new; the other products used are a part of a permanent line.
Besides that, there is a new base collection called Flawless Face with two primers, two highlighters and 8 shades of foundation/powder compacts.
Skin Illuminating Powder Duo, $84Read More
Regular readers know that BECCA is one of my favourite beauty brands ever, their releases are always spot on! Here is a preview of the brands newest offerings.
Ombre Rouge Eye Palette, $40
Five matte eye shadows with warm and cool undertones, infused with green coffee oil, can be used wet or dry.
Ultimate Full Lash Perfecting Mascara, $25
“A mascara with double the brush for twice the lash volume.” The dual-bristle brush and the formula of the mascara give your lashes length and volume.
Luminous Body Perfecting Mousse, $34
Now, this is a genius product. According to BECCA, it is a skin perfector that “conceals imperfections and seamlessly evens skintone with subtle radiance and true bronze color.”
Shadow & Light Brow Contour Mousse, $25Read More