OPI are killing it with their two latest releases. First of all there is this fantastic collection inspired by New Orleans, and the promo video is incredibly beautiful. Now I want to visit even more… One day.
I highly recommend, feel the vibe of that city, and check out the model’s outfits, and her red shoes!
The shades are:
- Let Me Bayou a Drink, This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea, Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans, This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- I Manicure for Beads, Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Spare Me a French Quarter? Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya. A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment. This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
- Take a Right on Bourbon. An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys .Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Show Us Your Tips! Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
As for the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection,
This week I was browsing the Inglot website (which is amazing) and saw that they have a new collection of nail polishes.It is called the Brown Collection and includes 3 brown nail polishes #973, #974, #975. They all are 15 ML/0.51 US FL OZ
Here is what you should know about Inglot nail enamels:
Durable, high gloss, medium drying time formula. Doesn’t contain: toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), camphor.
Apply two coats. Make sure that first coat is completely dry before applying second one. Some shades look best with three coats.
Not tested on animals.
Now, there are so many palettes to choose from, and here are just a few:
Dior Ruby 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette, 857 in Ruby, $63 from Naiman Marcus
Five shades which will be a perfect choice for those who are not a big fan of bulky palettes, and you get everything you need to create a look.
theBalm eye shadows are some of the best, so I am sure this palette is incredible.
HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette, $65 from Sephora
Do you remember that cat lipsticks from Paul & Joe back from 2010? Since that collection the brand brought out some cat inspired products from time to time. Like this Autumn they are brining out some kitty products, too.
Here is a preview of the coolest lipstick, with kitten packaging and a kitty on top. Can there be such thing as too many cats? And that eye shadows with the grumpy cat? Now, that is cool.
Here is also one shade of blush with the same design, as the lipstick.
In general there are three variations of
If you follow me on twitter you probably remember that I am very impressed with the Hourglass Cosmetics and I’ve promised to share my opinion about several products that I’ve tried.
But first of all let me share something exciting! Their new products for Spring 2011! Amazing, only last week I was wishing for the new cheek products from the brand and now it is confirmed that they will have some… Plus I’ve included Gina Brooke (Hourglass Artistic Director and Celebrity Make-up Artist) recommendations on how to use both products.
Aura Sheer Cheek Stain
A water-based formula that gives cheeks a lasting and subtle lit-from-within glow.
“Twist-click dispensing component with sponge applicator for convenient on-the-go application. Creates a light, natural look that can be layered for a more dramatic effect. Enriched with Vitamin E to help improve skin’s hydration levels. To initiate product upon first use, twist base 20+ times or until cheek color appears on sponge tip. Oil-, fragrance-, and phthalate- free”
Available in three shades:
- Rouge (sheer rose);
- Flush (sheer red);
- Petal (sheer pink/coral shimmer)
The price in the US – $45 at Sephora and Barneys New York.
Aura Sheer Lip Stains
Delivers a sheer wash of color with a natural, semi-matte finish. For flawless looking lips.
“The water-based, non-transfer formula offers a delicious wash of color, buildable coverage and a natural, semi-matte finish. Beneficial ingredients include anti-oxidants like Vitamin E and