Who doesn’t love a good matte lipstick? And MAC know how to do a good one. The brand released twelve new matte shades and they look beautiful!
- RUNWAY HIT, Light nude matte [Retro Matte]
- KINDA SEXY, Neutral pinky-rose [Matte]
- STEADY GOING, Light pink matte [Retro Matte]
- PLEASE ME, Muted-rosy-tinted pink [Matte]
- NATURALLY TRANSFORMED, Muted golden beige [Matte]
- VELVET TEDDY, Deep-tone beige [Matte]
- MEN LOVE MYSTERY, Lavender violet [Matte]
- PINK PIGEON, Bright cleanest pink [Matte]
- TROPIC TONIC, Full Power Coral [Matte]
the BALM will be having a 40% off sale today (November 25) which starts at 9:00 a.m. PST and will last until midnight PST. The code is “BLACKFRIDAY” . They do ship International for $20.
It’s a great opportunity to get their new Nude Tude palette, Shady Lady palettes or try out the products that have just launched. Like this huge selection of Hot Ticket nail polishes which retail for $8.50.
There is also a new line of lipsticks
Here is the newest offering from Jo Malone – Osmanthus Blossom Cologne. And of course, the white bows and the flowers on the background are a nice touch!
You can get a 100ml or 30ml
The scent is described as:
“Delicately exotic. The white flower captures the duality of apricot counterpoised with supple leather. Luminous petitgrain and luscious peach and orange flower ripple over voluptuous cashmere wood.”
You may have noticed that I am a huge fan of Clarins, especially their skincare 😉
And I am actually excited about their skincare sets for this Christmas! There are actually some sets and a lot of skincare sets but I want to show you my picks.
Clarins Daily Energizers Radiance Booster Collection , £20
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cream 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster 30ml
I have got myself this set last year and was very happy with it, see my review here. Plus it is also an excellent value for money!
Clarins Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials, £44.10
- Beauty Flash Balm 50ml, read my review here.
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml, read my review here.
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 75ml
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 100ml, will write a review soon.
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 30ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15ml, will write a review soon.
I really wanted to get this set last year but somehow never did, so will have to do it now! I am already a big fan of Flash Balm and HydraQuench Serum. I also like the hand cream and body lotion so would like to try the foot cream and the cleanser, too.
Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Must-Haves Collection , £30.15
- Clarins HydraQuench Intensive
Rouge Bunny Rouge created Khazaria look for Spring 2013 and for the new season the brand shares the beautiful look, inspired by Atlantis.
It is a nude, healthy, glowing look which perfectly catches the beauty of the lost civilization and will never be out of date. And I love how poetically RBR describe it:
“The look is ethereal and pure, inspired by the legendary isle that is brimming with magnificent palaces and temples, and was the domain of an ideal society. Within one fateful day and night the realm was devoured by the ocean’s gargantuan embrace, leaving only whispers of a glorious existence.”
I always love to know what was the inspiration behind the look, and, in my opinion, the brand did great capturing that essence of Atlantis. You can see that especially well in the video.
The products that were used: