Here is a preview of YSL’s Dazzling Nights makeup collection for Christmas 2017. It is actually all about the beautiful engraved packaging, and some of the products are from a permanent collection.
Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks (£28/$37) get a special edition cases. The shades available are: 1 Le Rouge,19 Le Fuchsia, 13 Le Orange, 52 Rouge Rose, 9 Rose Stiletto and 70 Le Nu. They all have a satin finish.
Two shades of La Laque Couture (£19.50/$28) nail varnishes in the classic Christmas hues: 91 Red Lights and
Festive season means gorgeous and luxurious highlighters which come in gold and silver packaging. I have selected 5 which, in my opinion, will make any girl happy, beauty present-wise.
1. BURBERRY Festive Silver Shimmer Illuminating Powder ($68 from Sephora)
A LE compact with a silver bow can be worn as a highlighter or an eye shadow.
Another silver packaging, also a LE variation of the cult product – Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer powder.
3.GUERLAIN Météorites Gold Pearl Light-Revealing Pearls of Powder
This list would be
This season Givenchy’s makeup collection is very well edited with only five items. And each product, besides the mascara top coat (not shown) comes in a sparkling special edition case, those are sequins!
The star of the collection is La Palette Eclats Nocturnes Eyeshadow Palette ( $63)
- Blue glitter shadow (a shimmering blue with sparkles of purple)
- Gold glitter shadow (a shimmering yellow gold)
- Bronze glitter shadow (a shimmering copper bronze)
Le Rouge Lipstick ($38) in 328 Grenat Nocturne – burgundy red and Le Rouge-À-Porter ( $38) in 306 Brun Nocturne (reddish brown).
While the first one
I have already posted about Jo Malone, Diptyque and Malin + Goetz candles sets, and here are more sets worth our attention.
SKANDINAVISK Jul candle set, £55 from Selfridges
These look absolutely incredible, and who would say no to the Scandinavian vibe? You get four 55 g candles. I need.
I like NEOM as a brand, and their candles are really cool, too. This Christmas they’ve prepare two scents which can be bought separately or together, as a set. Christmas Wish (mandarin, cinnamon & tonka bean) and
Hourglass just released a new version of their signature Ambient Lighting Palettes palettes, this time in a Rose Gold edition.
Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 3 Rose Gold, LE $80
The shades are:
• DIM LIGHT – a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion
• DIFFUSED LIGHT – a soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity
• LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT – a medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth
• SURREAL HALO (NEW) – a deep berry blush fused with Surreal Light for a vibrant flush of color
• PURE EFFECT (NEW) – a bright