Jemma Kidd released two makeup collections for A/W 2011, one for JK Jemma Kidd line and the other one from Jemma Kidd Make Up School.
The one from JK line is called Urban Rose and I really like the idea of a modern English Rose. The makeup on the promo looks fresh and perfect for a modern girl.
In this collection you can find the following products:
- JK JEMMA KIDD SMOKE IT UP I-KIT, £13; shimmer, matte and pearl shades, defining wet/dry shadow/liners.
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-SCULPT SHADOW AND LINER duo, £11.00 Eye shadows with a sponge on the other end.
- JK JEMMA KIDD RED CARPET LIP/ CHEEK TINT & GLOSS, £12.00. Lip and cheek stain on one end and a clear lip gloss on the other.
- JK JEMMA KIDD HI-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Pearl emerald (06 stylised), pearl lilac (07 sashay) and matte teal (08 trend)
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Matte bone ivory (10 silhouette), pearl brûlée (11 scene) and pearl taupe (12 luxe).
As for the other collection,Read More
Today I want to show you two extremely beautiful nail polish collections for Fall 2011 from Leighton Denny and Rescue Beauty Lounge.
Leighton Denny Atmospheric collection:
- Astronaughty – Intense plum with sizzling red shimmer
- Meet Me On Venus -Creamy mink with a satin finish
- Purely Plutonic – Cool gunmetal shade
- Your Planet Or Mine – Oil-on-water effect polish with purple, brown, blue and green undertones!
- Meteor Match – Shimmeringpale marine injected with glitter
- Big Bang – Denseblack and silver glitter polish
Each is £11.
And here is the Rescue Beauty Lounge collection:
At last, when the light left the sky andRead More
Here is how the new Victoria’s Secret range for Fall 2011 looks like. It is called Hypnotic beauty and is inspired by Marrakesh.
Although this is not my style I think a lot of girls would love the look of the packaging and the collection itself.
- Fowl Play, Purple Sparkle
- Lucky Duck, Green Crème
- Nite Owl, Beige Shimmer
- Peachy Parrot, Coral Shimmer
- Sea Gurl, Grey Shimmer
- Sweet Peacock, Blue Shimmer
I’d like to have Fowl Play and Nite Owl, please.
The price is £8.75.Read More
I’ve never featured Sue Devitt beauty before because I’ve never tried anything (yet) unfortunately. But this collection really caught my attention and I am sure you should know why.
I really love what Sue Devitt has to say about her new collection: “When I visited this mysterious region of breathtaking landscapes I knew I’d found inspiration for my new color collection. The dramatic contrast of ice formations accentuating moss-covered lava fields and the way Northern Lights play across the winter sky led me to capture the magical artistry of Iceland.”Read More