Guerlain’s Autumn 2015 makeup collection, Bloom of Roses, looks more like Spring collection to me with neutral and subtle, rose inspired beauty products. But, maybe it’s a good thing to be unlike other brands, colour wise. And is actually my personal favourite along with Chanel.
The brand itself descibes this collection as the one that brings “lightness and well-being to the season.”
The new products are:
- KissKiss Roselips ( £23) a rich tinted lip balm enriched with rose oil, available in six shades: Chic Pink R372 A powder pink beige,Peach Party R346 A vibrant sunny orange,Wonder Violette R374 A chic violet, Pink Me Up R373 A very fresh pink and, Crazy Bouquet R329 A delicious red and Morning Rose R371 A colourless balm boosted by an active ingredient that interacts with the natural pH levels of the lips to give them a slight tint (shown).
- Nailift La Base (£19) which is like a nail perfector.
- Rose Aux Joues blush (£33.50) with ‘Pink Booster’ pigments. It is a re-designed blush and is available in 1. Morning Rose: a very fresh pink (shown)/ 2. Chic Pink: a soft brick with fine golden pearl sparkles / 3. Peach Party: a tender coral / 4. Crazy Bouquet: a sunny bright red / 5. Wonder Violette: a powdery plum / 6. Pink Me Up: a punchy pink.
Products that are added to the already existing line are:
Here is a preview of what is new from Burberry, some things are already out, and some will be available only for Spring.
Although it seems that we have seen it all when it comes to contouring, the brand just released their version of the shading products. And I personally really love the look of them.
Effortless Contouring Pens Face & Eyes in Medium No. 01 and Dark No. 02. are designed to effortlessly sculpt the face, the results look very natural and the technique is fool-proof (watch a video below). Already available from Sephora for $37 and soon to be available from Harrods.
Here is a video with Wendy Rowe showing how she create the look for the SS16 show, and how to use the contouring pens. And it is always
Exciting news for all the beauty/makeup lovers! And all the fans of Pat McGrath, the Queen of Fashion Weeks looks (I have several albums here actually) and the Creative Design Director of P&G Beauty, she works on Gucci Dolce & Gabbana The Makeup, Max Factor and Covergirl. I mean, who doesn’t admire Pat’s work?
Here are two latest collaborations in the “nail polish world” that are worth your attention.
The first one, which is already out is from Olivia Palermo and Ciate. There are three shades to choose from:
- Hutch, my go to red
- Nantucket, my haute vacation coral
- Sundays, my off duty nude
I personally really love the golden writing on the bottles and the
Armani’s AW 2015 makeup collection, Bella Regazza, features the products that were created for the brand’s fashion show in Milan. According to Mr. Armani it is all about the quintessential Italian beauty.
There is a sheer coral lipstick, eye tint, dark chocolate nail polish and a face/lips/eye palette.
Giorgio Armani Nail Lacquer ($30/£27), Eye