For the Christmas 2012 makeup collection Armani takes inspiration in the various nuances of cold winter days, especially in the moonlight which brings out translucent reflections.
There are four products in the collection and am I personally very interested in one of them which is LIP MAESTRO Colour Zero, Instant lip enhancer (£25)
This is basically a top coat which mattifies other lip products or can be used directly on the lips. It is promised that the colour will still look luminous and the lips will stay hydrated.
All-in-one White Night Palette (£60)
Two (LE) palettes that come in a black lacquer case which include: Frosty Highlighter, two eye shadows and a matte lipstick.
Moonlight Beige Palette: Beige shimmer powder, two taupe eye shadows and Beige lip wax.
Moonlight White Palette: Snow-like
You may have noticed that I am a huge fan of Clarins, especially their skincare 😉
And I am actually excited about their skincare sets for this Christmas! There are actually some sets and a lot of skincare sets but I want to show you my picks.
Clarins Daily Energizers Radiance Booster Collection , £20
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cream 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster 30ml
I have got myself this set last year and was very happy with it, see my review here. Plus it is also an excellent value for money!
Clarins Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials, £44.10
- Beauty Flash Balm 50ml, read my review here.
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml, read my review here.
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 75ml
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 100ml, will write a review soon.
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 30ml
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15ml, will write a review soon.
I really wanted to get this set last year but somehow never did, so will have to do it now! I am already a big fan of Flash Balm and HydraQuench Serum. I also like the hand cream and body lotion so would like to try the foot cream and the cleanser, too.
Clarins HydraQuench Moisture Must-Haves Collection , £30.15
- Clarins HydraQuench Intensive
I am loving the “Bora Chiara”winter look from Rouge Bunny Rouge; the blue background, the classic hair and the simple and elegant makeup.
Here is the list of the products that were used to create this look:
- Aqua Primer PRELUDE IN THE CLOUDS
- Glide Concealer NAKED DISGUISE, my review
- Time Defying Foundation SKIN SANCTUARY, €60 for 30 ml. Available in four shades: Barely Cream, Linen Cream, Quinoa Cream and Wheat Cream.
“A medium to high coverage evens skin tone, diminishing the natural signs of aging that appear with mature skin, while giving the gift of preventative and protective virtues to younger complexions.”
- Flawless Skin Powder PRECIOUS VELVET
- Original Skin Blush FOR LOVE OF ROSES in Orpheline, my review of other shade.
- Long-lasting Eye Shadow WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… in Alabaster Starling. Highlight the brow bone area and inner corners of eyes.
- Umber Firefinch – over the moveable eyelid and crease, gently blending in an out and upward motion, my review.