Do you remember how popular their palette with powders was? That’d be rude not to release a blush palette, too, right? And, yes, they did it! And it is actually already available from Sephora for $58.
It features 3 x 0.11 oz Cheek shades in:
- Luminous Flush (champagne rose),
- Incandescent Electra (cool peach; exclusive to this set),
- Mood Exposure (soft plum).
Just in case, if you
I always say that BECCA have the most beautiful promo photos, the girls and their makeup look impeccable. Although it is only September, this photo makes me think of a glamorous (and I am not even glamorous, trust me) New Year’s party. It is so perfect…
Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Gold, £30/$38
The cult product from the brand (I can’t live without mine) in a pressed form in the golden shade that will make any look more festive and party appropriate.
There is also The One Perfecting Brush Limited Edition Gold (£40/$49) to go with it. It is a
I have to give it to Illamasqua, the promo images of their new campaign Facets are the best ones they released in this year. Such a beautiful fabric on the background with the rich colours and beautiful dimensional embroidery.
And how gorgeous is the makeup? Inspiration alert!
Multi Facet Palettes, £45
Multi Facet palettes come with a compact with mirror, and a mini double-ended angled and blending brush.
Aura: Gleam in Aurora, Cream Pigment in Hollow, Eyebrow Cake in Thunder, Powder Blusher in Tremble and four Powder Eyeshadows.
Semblance: New Gleam in Mirage, Cream Pigment in Hollow, Eyebrow Cake in Thunder, Powder Blusher in Hussy and four Powder Eyeshadows.
Looks like it’s already a tradition to write about Essie and Orly together. So let’s preview the brands’ holiday collections today.
Interesting that this collection is all about different shades of pink and ruby, there is also an ivory and a molten gold.
- Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low, own the night and take center stage in shimmering style with this bold molten gold.
- Jump In My Jumpsuit, do the happy dance with this jubilant juicy red that’s very of the moment.
- Tuck in My Tux, tailored to perfection this silken ivory crème is devastatingly elegant and in total control.
- Double Breasted Jacket, an unstoppable passion for fashion gives this tourmaline ruby a luxurious advantage.
- Bump Up The Pumps, step out in this raucous coral mauve that will keep you warm all season.
- Back In The Limo, take a spin in this fresh take on a sheer bright ripe melon – and roll up in style.
This is a
It’s November, so it’s ok to shop for Christmas presents, right? Here are the new releases from two luxury brands which would make a great present for any beauty lover.
Dolce&Gabbana brought out some collector’s items, decorated with symbolic motifs, which give us an insight into the heritage of the designers through the Ancient Coin and the Iconic Red.
- Glow Bronzing Powder Collector’s Edition Desert (£42) a glowing bronzer for a sun-kissed effect.
- Dolce & Gabbana Glow Illuminating Powder Collector’s Edition (£42) radiant highlighter for face and eyes.
Already available form Harrods.
Le Metier de Beaute released two new kaleidoscope palettes, their signature, one for the eyes, and the