Here is the new Rouge Bunny Rouge look for Spring 2012 which is called Nest Of Plenty. The makeup is beautiful and I also love the dress a lot.
Here is the list of products that were used:
Face, Lips and Cheeks
- METAMORPHOSES Mattifiying Primer
- MILK AQUARELLE Liquid Foundation in Chestnut Milk Parfait
- SEAS OF ILLUMINATION Highlighting Liquid in Sea of Tranquility
- CHEEKS IN BLOOM Blush Wand in Manet
- HUES OF ENCHANTMENT Colour Burst Lipstick in The Plot Thickens
- RBR Duo and Trio Keeper WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Eye Shadow in Trumpeter Koel and Lilac Reef Curassow.
- WHEN BIRDS ARE SINGING… Long-lasting Duo Eye Shadow C Major – a minor
- FIRE DROPS Loose Glitter Pigments in Wishing for Wings
- FELINE GAZE Eye Khol in Vera and Salome
- WITCHERY Modelling Mascara
And, of course, the new eye shadows and palettes you all were waiting for!
There are two different palettes which are called the keepers:
I am actually really loving these MeMeMe Boho Balms which come in these pretty floral tins. There are two colour variations – Rouge and Coral.
These will be available from Superdrug stores and online (mememecosmetics.co.uk) from 7th June. At first at a special introductory price of £4.50. But the regular price will be £6.50.
I am also very excited about the new
Take a look at the new Deborah Lippman Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer Collection. Although I don’t like such shades on myself I am sure a lot of girls would love it.
Here is what Deborah says about the collection:
“I am thrilled to introduce my new Mirrored Chrome Nail Lacquer. An elegant new formulathat creates a true mirrored, chrome-like finish. Previously something you could only achieve through pricey salon treatments, now you can get that luxe, highly-reflective look at home with my new formula. It’s like Minx in a bottle!”
The shades are:
- Sugar Daddy – antique champagne lilac nail lacquer.
- Swagga Like Us – oxidized copper teal nail lacquer.
- Private Dancer – gilded ultra violet nail lacquer.
So far these are only available in the US for $18 each.
Bobbi Brown, who is famous for her amazing gel eye liners, released the new long-wearing eye pencils, new shades of cream eye shadows and new mascara.
I really love the model that was on the promo photos of the last few Bobbi’s collections. On this promo she is wearing Smoky Topaz and Velvet Plum Long-Wearing eye shadows with Jet and Mahogany eye liners on the eyes. Nude Pink blush oh the cheeks and Pink Opal gloss on the lips.
Here is a preview of Ellis Faas makeup set for Spring 2012.
The set contains:
- Creamy Eyes E106, a lilac taupe
- Light E304, lilac
- Milky Lips L207, juicy, nude pink
You are actually saving money when you get this set as it retails for €65 / US$85 / £55 which is cheaper than getting these three products individually.