“This collection is all about subtle, light-reflective nudes that instantly give you a lift and a healthy, natural glow.” – Bobbi Brown.
According to Bobbi, her new Illuminating Nudes collection includes five products to create an effortless and fresh look. Yes, please!
Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm, £42
This is a products for normal to dry skin and can be used as a moisturizer, or on top of one for a subtle highlight. It should give a “lit-from-within look and re-energised feel”. What else is promised? Radiance, hydration, and no dullness.
CC Cream SPF 35, £29
- New shades: Blush Nude and Rich Nude
- Other shades: Pale Nude, Warm Nude, Golden Nude
Lip Gloss, £18.50 (all
Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
In case you’ve missed, almost every brand brought out something for contouring this season, and I have already featured a lot of products. But there are even more…
Here are four other options. I haven’t tried any of the products, so can’t share my impression, this is why I’ve included the official description.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo, $39 from Sephora
” This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look”
The shades are:
- Color 1 Pink Beige – for fair to medium skin
- Color 2 Golden – for medium deep to deep skin
COVER FX Contour Kit, $48 from Sephora
You can never have too many lipsticks, right? So here are the three new releases that caught my eye: Lipstick Queen, Marc Jacobs and Chanel.
A revamped line of Chanel Rouge Coco with Keira Knightely. There will be 29 shades divided into several colour groups: Nudes, Pinks, Plums, Browns, Oranges, Red.
And more images (courtesy of L’Officiel)… I can see at least three shades that I want to try out. These are not out yet.
Lipstick Queen Bete Noir
Here is what to expect from them for SS15:
Collistar and Kartell
There is a shimmering body oil, beautiful trio blush, nail polishes, lip glosses, eye and lip liners and trio eye shadows. I will be checking out the blush and the lightest pink gloss.
And how gorgeous is Margareth Made?
ArtDeco and Emilio de la Morena