We continue our preview of SS15 nail polish launches And, although I am a huge fan or red, recently I have been wearing other colours on my nails, too. I am feeling nudes and jades recently. That Flowerista shade from Essie also looks hot, I’d totally rock it.
Two vibrant shades, two nudes and two chic grey and mint.
- Flowerista, rich vibrant plum with red undertones
- Perennial Chic, sumptuous tawny tulip
- Picked Perfect, antique almond peony
- Garden Variety, teal blue orchid
- Blossom Dandy, mint crème hydrangea
- Petal Pushers, smoky stone rose
Deborah Lippmann Whisper
I have already posted about some new eye shadows for Spring 2015, and here are more releases.
Burberry Beauty Wet & Dry Eyeshadow ($29 from Nordstrom)
These are promised to be silky-smooth eye shadows that can be used both dry, and wet for a more intense and saturated finish.
- The shades shown above are: 103 Almond, 204 Mulberry and 301 Chestnut Brown
Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mono Eyeshadow ($30 from Nordstrom)
YSL also brought out mono eye shadows which are available in different finishes: matte, satin, metallic or shimmer.
- The shades shown above are: 01 Paris, 08 Zellige, 10 Khol, 13 Fougue
Besides the monos, YSL released two
Spring 2015 makeup collection from Guerlain, Les Tendres, is all about the glowing fresh complexion and tender pink tones, very girly, delicate and feminine. Exactly what we need after long winter months and sparkly/red makeup…
The products are:
MÉTÉORITES BABY GLOW Light-Revealing Sheer Make-Up Baby Glow Anti-Fatigue Effect IP 25 – PA ++ (£35.50 / €47.50/$54)
- 2 – Clair
- 3 –Medium
- 4 – Doré
This is basically the famous meteorites in a tube – the brand promises that Baby Glow (and who doesn’t want a baby glow?!) gives radiance and luminosity to the complexion and has a signature meteorites scent, too.
MÉTÉORITES PERLES DE BLUSH (£34.50 / €46/$53)
“A harmony of 3 pearls: a fuchsia that revives the natural colour of the cheeks, an iridescent champagne that illuminates the curve of the cheekbones and a rose petal pink that gently revives the complexion.”
MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Light-Revealing Powder (£40 / €52/$62)
- Pure light for fair skin: Green dots hide redness, while white illuminates the complexion. Champagne gently evens out the skin tone.
- Tone-on-tone light for medium skin: Beige and champagne dots delicately illuminate the complexion, while peach adds a perfecting touch.
- Warm light for golden skin: Golden dots illuminate the complexion, while fuchsia joyfully revives radiance and chocolate warms up the skin.
ÉCRIN 4 COULEURS Long-Lasting Eyeshadows, Captivating Colours (£41/ €55/$65)
Besides the contouring palette, Laura Mercier brought out a pretty Spring collection – Watercolour Clouds with a beautiful seasonal pastel selection of eye shadows and a well-thought small selection of other products.
Watercolour Mist Eye & Cheek Palette, $58/ £45
- Eye shadows in: Mist, Fog, Storm, Wind, Purple Rain and Clod
- Cheek Colours in: Sunset and Earth
Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour, $28/ £22
- Nude Rose
Crème Eye Liner, $24/£19
The look from Burberry’s SS15 was a fresh complexion, modern-looking softly defined eye with no mascara, and a bold red lip.
As for the collection – the star of the new releases is definitely the Runway Blush Palette , £45
Other new products are:
Eye Colour Wet and Dry Eye Shadow, £22.50/$29
- 200 Tea Rose
- 201 Rose Pink
- 307 Stone Blue
- 309 Aqua Green
Nail Polish, £15/ $22