As promised, here is the second post about the upcoming new lipsticks for SS15. And this time it’s more of a “classic” selection, even a matte option:
Burberry Kisses (£25 from Harrods)
“The weightless gel texture formula delivers a customisable make-up result – a single kiss of colour gives understated luminosity, two or three kisses gives intense depth and vibrancy. Enriched with a blend of tea, lavender and rosehip.”
It is time to get excited, as the new Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes are already out!
I haven’t tried them but the duos from the brand are dreamy, so I am sure theses are fantastic, as well. As usual, we get a chic and modern design inspired by art, and a cool idea with a colour transition.
There are seven palettes and each contains five shades (5 x 0.035 oz) , the textures vary from matte to shimmer.
The colours are:
Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral
I have just featured several new contouring products this week (here and here), and there is yet another new product coming out our way! This time it’s a gorgeous powder palette from Kat Von D – Shade + Light Contour Palette.
- 3 x 0.16 oz Shade powder in Sombre (true taupe), Shadowplay (soft brown), Subconscious (deep brown)
- 3 x 0.08 oz Light powder in Lucid (pinkish nude), Lyric (yellow beige), Levitation (soft peach)
All shades are matte, promised to be silky and blendable.
I have to say that I am seriously in love with the new Chantecaille Spring 2015 collection. I like everything Nordic inspired, and this Glacier palette and two glosses look phenomenal.
The Glacier Eye Shade Trio $70/£62
- Polar Light (delicate light taupe with a matte finish)
- Iceberg (icy white shade with light reflecting gold pearl)
- Arctic Dusk (warm lilac gray)
5% of proceeds from each Glacier Eye Shade Trio sold will be proudly donated to the Extreme Ice Survey, an innovative photography project aimed at educating global citizens about the impact of climate change on the world.
Galactic Lip Shine Healing Lip Gloss $34/£27
It is a hybrid of a balm and a a gloss.
- Polaris, it reminds me of my beloved discontinued KissKiss Guerlain gloss.
As for byTerry there are new