I have already posted about some new eye shadows for Spring 2015, and here are more releases.
Burberry Beauty Wet & Dry Eyeshadow ($29 from Nordstrom)
These are promised to be silky-smooth eye shadows that can be used both dry, and wet for a more intense and saturated finish.
- The shades shown above are: 103 Almond, 204 Mulberry and 301 Chestnut Brown
Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mono Eyeshadow ($30 from Nordstrom)
YSL also brought out mono eye shadows which are available in different finishes: matte, satin, metallic or shimmer.
- The shades shown above are: 01 Paris, 08 Zellige, 10 Khol, 13 Fougue
Besides the monos, YSL released two
Some of the Spring 2015 makeup collections are already available! For example Clarins’ Garden Escape from Nordstrom and Harrods.
The makeup look from the promo photo is absolutely beautiful, fresh and feminine. With the colours that represent Spring – pink and green.
Fantastic news for all the fans of the brand’s Instant Light Natural Lip Perfectors, there is now a new product in the line –Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector, ($23/£18 here).
It comes in 6 shades: 01 Rose, 02 Coral, 03 My Pink, 04 Orange, 05 Red and 06 Rosewood. It is described as a “rich, creamy balm that plumps and illuminates the lips”. Are you excited or what?
Besides the new balms, there are also some other amazing products:
Just a quick heads up – I am posting the looks from the SS15 Fashion Weeks over at Makeup4all’s Facebook page.
I do love all those “no makeup looks” with the gorgeous, glowing, flawless perfected skin and the eye catching “pierced” brows at Rodarte (just wow!)…
But, if I could choose one look I’d wear myself – it would be
As promised, here is the second post about the upcoming new lipsticks for SS15. And this time it’s more of a “classic” selection, even a matte option:
Burberry Kisses (£25 from Harrods)
“The weightless gel texture formula delivers a customisable make-up result – a single kiss of colour gives understated luminosity, two or three kisses gives intense depth and vibrancy. Enriched with a blend of tea, lavender and rosehip.”
Who doesn’t love OPI’s nail polish collections inspired by a certain place? This time the brand brought out 12 shades with Hawaiian mood. Can I be there now, please?
As usual, you get those cool names, beautiful shades and a great formula. What is not to like?
- That’s Hula-rious!, This pastel mint green makes me dance with joy!
- My Gecko Does Tricks, Being bright and pearly green is just one of its talents.
- Do You Take Lei Away? On second thought, I can’t wait – I need this creamy nude now!
- Is Mai Tai Crooked? Get it straight – this fruity orange crème is fabulous!
- Go with the Lava Flow, You can feel the heat shimmering off this golden red.
- Aloha from OPI, Let’s give a warm island hello to this bright creamy coral