Guerlain Spring 2016, anyone? New meteorites, blush and eye shadows with positive message and spring-like shades and new colours of lipsticks and eye pencils.
Meteorites Voyage Pearls of Powder Refillable Compact, $179
“Meteorites Voyage is a refillable pressed powder compact with a universal harmony of corrective and illuminating shades that adapts to a range of skin tones. This universal shade corrects and illuminates the complexion with an ultimate radiance. The refillable case holds a blend of 5 different colors of micro pearls, hand-made and compacted by Guerlain’s craftsmen. White to reflect light, Purple to capture light, Green to combat redness, Champagne to illuminate, Pink to reveal a glowy effect.”
Perfecting Meteorites Primer, $74
Gel colour correcting primer that adds glow and radiance.
Blush Duo, $62
“Smile” 2-in-1 blush/highligher with a deeper pink shade to enhance the apples of the cheek and a lighter pink to highlight the cheekbones.
Long Lasting Single Eyeshadow, $34
With so many new launches, I’ve decided to highlight those that caught my attention, so here is a preview of the new products for the complexion, eyes and lips that I think look amazing.
I personally am a big fan of Too Faced eye shadows and these look beautiful and fun. The shades are:
- Spread the Love( Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle) Peanut Butter (Matte Medium Orange Brown) Peanut Butter Cup (Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle)
- Bananas( Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer), Peanut Brittle( Metallic Burnt Orange), Jammin’ (Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle)
- Extra Creamy (Matte Creamy Beige), Jelly ( Vibrant Orchid), Nuts About U (Matte Brown with Red).
YSL Touche Éclat Neutralizer Colour Corrector (£25 from Harrods)
If you are a fan of anything Hourglass Ambient Lightning – I have great news. There is a new, fourth, product in the range. This time Strobe aka highlighting powders. And January is definitely the best time of the year for such a release, as we all need some post-holidays glow.
How are they described?
- formulated in a sheer base with concentrated ultra-fine mico pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give off a
- naturally luminescent highlight to the skin without a heavy metallic finish.
- developed with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin.
- can be used wet or dry for varying levels of intensity, taking you from day to night – from an everyday, wearable strobe highlight
- to a dramatic evening strobe highlight.
There are four shades to choose from:
If you are looking for some nice beauty products to get for Valentines’s Day – look no further, Dolce & Gabbana Rosa makeup collection for Spring 2016 is exactly what you need. Dreamy and girly pink ans rose shades for lips, nails, eyes and cheeks.
This collection includes:
Smooth Eye Colour Quad (£42) Miss Dolce
Perfect Mono Cream Eye Colour (£25) in Royal
Luminous Cheek Colour Blush (£33) in Bacio
Precision Lip Liner (£20) in Dolcezza 15, Rosa 16, Mamma 17 and Bacio 18.
Nail Lacquer (£20) in 735 Lava, 233 Bacio and
The official description is: “New Joli Rouge Brillant Lipstick provides intense moisture and enhances lips with a subtle shine and sheer finish. This special formula hydrates lips for 6 hours while providing flexibility, comfort and brightness.” and there are quite a few shades to choose from. The price is £19.50.
Besides the lipsticks, there is also a new Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base (£18). “A