If you are a fan of anything Hourglass Ambient Lightning – I have great news. There is a new, fourth, product in the range. This time Strobe aka highlighting powders. And January is definitely the best time of the year for such a release, as we all need some post-holidays glow.
How are they described?
- formulated in a sheer base with concentrated ultra-fine mico pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give off a
- naturally luminescent highlight to the skin without a heavy metallic finish.
- developed with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin.
- can be used wet or dry for varying levels of intensity, taking you from day to night – from an everyday, wearable strobe highlight
- to a dramatic evening strobe highlight.
There are four shades to choose from:
If you are looking for some nice beauty products to get for Valentines’s Day – look no further, Dolce & Gabbana Rosa makeup collection for Spring 2016 is exactly what you need. Dreamy and girly pink ans rose shades for lips, nails, eyes and cheeks.
This collection includes:
Smooth Eye Colour Quad (£42) Miss Dolce
Perfect Mono Cream Eye Colour (£25) in Royal
Luminous Cheek Colour Blush (£33) in Bacio
Precision Lip Liner (£20) in Dolcezza 15, Rosa 16, Mamma 17 and Bacio 18.
Nail Lacquer (£20) in 735 Lava, 233 Bacio and
The official description is: “New Joli Rouge Brillant Lipstick provides intense moisture and enhances lips with a subtle shine and sheer finish. This special formula hydrates lips for 6 hours while providing flexibility, comfort and brightness.” and there are quite a few shades to choose from. The price is £19.50.
Besides the lipsticks, there is also a new Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base (£18). “A
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I love my Jo Malone Red Roses and wear it all the time lately, as well, as my other Jo Malone colognes. I am actually still shocked that Vanilla & Anise was discontinued, and I found out only recently…
Oh well, but the brand just brought out a collection of five new colognes, The Herb Garden, so maybe you and I can find a new love among these five scents. All of them were created by Anne Flipo.
Carrot Blossom & Fennel
- Top notes: fennel and wormwood;
- middle notes: carrot, apricot, neroli and rose;
- base notes: violet root, patchouli and white musk.
Lavender & Coriander
- Top notes: coriander and juniper;
- middle notes: lavender and wormwood;
- base notes: lavender, sage and tonka bean.
Nasturtium & Clover
It will be easier to say what brand is not bringing out a new foundation/base product for SS16 (a lot of cushions and foundations with a dropper). But I am personally most excited about BECCA, hands down. They just know what a good base is and they always deliver.
Let’s take a look at the new products.
BECCA Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation ($44 from Sephora)
“A light, buildable foundation that imparts subtle luminosity with a weightless feel. Every weightless drop of fluid imparts subtle luminosity that blurs imperfections and leaves a soft-focused glow. ”
There are 8 shades in the line from Fair to Deep Bronze (both shown above).
Here is actually a video that demonstrates the foundation really well.
“Infused with three unique Filtering Luminescent Pearls, each one adds a different drop of diffused light. Blended