Are you ready for another Spring 2016 makeup collection preview? This time it is YSL Boho Stones with Edie Campbell on the promo, with the jade and pink being the core shades.
Luxurious Mascara (£25) is now available in jade and pink. There are also matching La Laque Couture (£19) nail polishes in 69 Love Pink and 70 Peace Green.
I am loving the look of the new blushes, too. Blush Encre De Peau (£35) available in 4 shades and described as a fusion ink blush which gives instant colour.
Two palettes: Couture Palette Cottector Indie Jaspe ($60) and Face Palette Collector Gypsy Opale ($47). There is
Fans of Guerlain will be delighted to hear about the launch of the new La Petite Robe Noire inspired makeup range of lipsticks and nail polishes.
There will be 20 scented lipsticks (£21.50) and 10 nail polishes (£17).
The lipsticks come in black cases with a clear caps with a heart on top. They are promised to give “Lightness and richness. Sweetness and Shine.” Besides the classic nudes, pinks and reds, there is also a dark shade in the range.
As for the nail polishes, they
Guerlain Spring 2016, anyone? New meteorites, blush and eye shadows with positive message and spring-like shades and new colours of lipsticks and eye pencils.
Meteorites Voyage Pearls of Powder Refillable Compact, $179
“Meteorites Voyage is a refillable pressed powder compact with a universal harmony of corrective and illuminating shades that adapts to a range of skin tones. This universal shade corrects and illuminates the complexion with an ultimate radiance. The refillable case holds a blend of 5 different colors of micro pearls, hand-made and compacted by Guerlain’s craftsmen. White to reflect light, Purple to capture light, Green to combat redness, Champagne to illuminate, Pink to reveal a glowy effect.”
Perfecting Meteorites Primer, $74
Gel colour correcting primer that adds glow and radiance.
Blush Duo, $62
“Smile” 2-in-1 blush/highligher with a deeper pink shade to enhance the apples of the cheek and a lighter pink to highlight the cheekbones.
Long Lasting Single Eyeshadow, $34
With so many new launches, I’ve decided to highlight those that caught my attention, so here is a preview of the new products for the complexion, eyes and lips that I think look amazing.
I personally am a big fan of Too Faced eye shadows and these look beautiful and fun. The shades are:
- Spread the Love( Medium Peach with Gold Sparkle) Peanut Butter (Matte Medium Orange Brown) Peanut Butter Cup (Metallic Golden Bronze with Gold Sparkle)
- Bananas( Soft Peachy Gold with Fine Gold Shimmer), Peanut Brittle( Metallic Burnt Orange), Jammin’ (Dark Chocolate with Golden Sparkle)
- Extra Creamy (Matte Creamy Beige), Jelly ( Vibrant Orchid), Nuts About U (Matte Brown with Red).
YSL Touche Éclat Neutralizer Colour Corrector (£25 from Harrods)
If you are a fan of anything Hourglass Ambient Lightning – I have great news. There is a new, fourth, product in the range. This time Strobe aka highlighting powders. And January is definitely the best time of the year for such a release, as we all need some post-holidays glow.
How are they described?
- formulated in a sheer base with concentrated ultra-fine mico pearl particles in varying sizes and refraction levels to give off a
- naturally luminescent highlight to the skin without a heavy metallic finish.
- developed with Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light to refine the appearance of the skin.
- can be used wet or dry for varying levels of intensity, taking you from day to night – from an everyday, wearable strobe highlight
- to a dramatic evening strobe highlight.
There are four shades to choose from: