Chanel will release a small limited-edition collection on June 26th in Japan. The collection is inspired by the noble and elegant spirit of the pure white floral designs in Chanel’s spring 2009 haute couture collection, and features a soft white color scheme.
- Fleurs Célestes de Chanel Natural Finish Face Highlighter (limited edition)
- Les Quatre Ombres de Chanel: in White Whisper (limited edition)
- Le Vernis Nail Colour: in Blanc Petale (limited edition)
It’s NARS’ 15th anniversary, so François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, brought back nail polishes which were limited editions of last years.
So here are the 5 shades that are comming back:
- Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – iridescent powder blue
- Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections
- Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – hot orange red
- Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – rich grape
- Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – clear with peach and gold glitter
Available: this month
If you want to see swatches you can check them out here
Rouge Allure Laque- is the ideal weapon of ultimate seduction that gives the lips an even more “dressed-up” style. This little jewel in black lacquered glass conceals an “artist’s brush” applicator, the secret weapon of precision for perfectly defined lips. It offers a new, elegant beauty gesture. It combines the easy application of a gloss with the makeup finish of a lipstick.A brilliantly stylised signature for the lips. Its light, creamy texture, filled with “soft focus” coated pigments, coats lips in intense colour and lacquered shine. A botanical jelling agent provides perfect hold, while Jojoba oil extract ensures extreme comfort. (c) Chanel