other photos+ details:
Meet 4 new nail polishes by Chanel. Django (485) light beige and Vendetta(483) dark purple.from Spring Collection . Orange Fizz(307) vibrant coral + Golden Sand (317) capuccino from Summer Collection!
other photos + details
It’s NARS’ 15th anniversary, so François Nars, Founder and Creative Director of NARS Cosmetics, brought back nail polishes which were limited editions of last years.
So here are the 5 shades that are comming back:
- Blue Lagoon (Originally launched in 2001) – iridescent powder blue
- Cha Cha Cha (Originally launched in 2001) – semi-sheer tangerine with gold reflections
- Hunger (Originally launched in 2001) – hot orange red
- Tallulah (Originally launched in 1998) – rich grape
- Zizi (Originally launched in 1999) – clear with peach and gold glitter
Available: this month
If you want to see swatches you can check them out here