If you want to treat yourself to a new cheek palette, here are three options you can choose from:
Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette, $58 from Sephora
- Dallas box o’ powder blush in Dusty Rose (my review)
- Dandelion box o’ powder blush in Baby Pink
- CORALista box o’ powder blush in Coal Pink
- Rockateur box o’ powder blush in Rose Gold
- Hoola matte bronzer (my review)
- Natural-bristle brush
All blushes and bronzers are full sized
Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer Glow Multi-Palette, $50 from Sephora
“Illuminate, contour, and blush with
OPI are killing it with their two latest releases. First of all there is this fantastic collection inspired by New Orleans, and the promo video is incredibly beautiful. Now I want to visit even more… One day.
I highly recommend, feel the vibe of that city, and check out the model’s outfits, and her red shoes!
The shades are:
- Let Me Bayou a Drink, This refreshing blush pink is my treat.
- Humidi-Tea, Beat the heat in this nude shimmer.
- Suzi Nails New Orleans, This light, bright pink hits the spot for chic.
- I Manicure for Beads, Throw me nothing but this luscious purple crème!
- Spare Me a French Quarter? Say oui-oui to this mellowed raspberry crème.
- She’s a Bad Muffuletta! Don’t mess with this hot red crème!
- Got Myself into a Jam-balaya. A yummy mélange of spice and creamy peach.
- Crawfishin’ for a Compliment. This light, creamy orange is perfect on me, isn’t it?
- Take a Right on Bourbon. An intoxicatingly, warm metallic pewter.
- I’m Sooo Swamped! This verdant, creamy green is drenched in style.
- Rich Girls & Po-Boys .Make a date with this china blue crème.
- Show Us Your Tips! Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.
As for the Alice Through The Looking Glass collection,
Here is a yet another weekly update of the new products for face, lips and eyes that caught my attention featuring matte Gucci lipsticks, super colourful YSL mascaras and cushion blushes from Lancome.
Gucci Lip Sensuous Deep-Matte Lipstick, $40 from Saks.
” New contemporary formula with a lightweight, smooth feel and an extreme matte finish. The intensely deep colors are brought out by the rich, concentrated pigments. The combination of the bold color and supple finish are unexpected and are designed to instantly change the wearer’s look. ”
There are 12 shades to choose from.
“Revolutionary intense, super shiny color for lashes. The
Here is a usual round-up of the coolest new things, in my opinion. This time I’ve decided to feature complexion, mostly cheek products. I haven’t tried any of these but they all look really cool.
The shades are: Fruit Punch, Sangria and Tequila Sunrise
“Brighten up complexion with a vibrant wash of colour to lips and cheeks. A multitasking solid blush that creates a wash of luminous, vibrant colour for skin. This unique texture applies with ease and blends into a silky, bright glow. The talc free, gel structure is perfectly translucent for a bright, see-through effect. It glides onto skin with even, flawless color and a creamy feel with the combination of wax, siliconic powder and shiny emollients.”
LIPSTICK QUEEN Frog Prince Cream Blush, £22 from Space NK
After the success of the lipstick, there is now a