I am sorry that I did not update that often these days but I was very busy with different things. And yesterday I was at the wedding of my BF’s brother. Here is a part of my look. Yes, I love black and red 🙂 And this is my first Face Of The Day. Although it’s just a half of my face 😀
Here are some products that I used:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10
- Chanel Orchid Rose Blush but I don’t think that you can see it 😛
- Inglot Highlighter
- Lip Liner in Walnut by Lumene
- Rimmel Volume Booster Gloss in 051 Scarlet
- Red Nail Polish by Orly from beauty salon. I don’t remember the #
- I had cat eyes. But the eye makeup is not yet finished so I had to crop this photo.
My fingers look
Karen from Makeup and Beauty blog made an interesting post called Tag: Getting To Know You so I thought I would post it, too because many of you said they want to know more about myself and also I would like to know more about my readers 🙂
Things I’m passionate about (or things that I like)
- Cooking and eating tasty food
- Makeup and beauty
- Culture and art
- Mythology and religion
- Red and black colours
Things I’d like to do before I die
My list is too personal to share so I will write some things that everyone can know 🙂
- Swim in the ocean
- Travel across Southern America and New Zealand
- See the rest of European countries I haven’t seen yet
- Meet Aaron de Mey
- Don’t worry about stupid things
- Get a Burberry trench and Chanel purse
- Get a job of my dream ( and I know what it is)
- Learn the languages that I want
- Improve and develope my talants and discover new
Things I say often
- I am hungry
- I have a deadline
- It’s non of your business
- I want/ need new makeup
- Can we go for a walk now?
Books I’ve recently read
Lately most of the books I read
I hope that you are having a wonderful and blessed time with your family!
And I am pretty excited for all the New Year parties, already bought a new dress.
I don’t get a lot of occasions to dress up and do full-on glamour. So today seems like a perfect night for that. And I am thinking shimmer, even glitter on the eyes.
Not only I plan to have glittery eye makeup, but also false eye lashes. Since I will have so much going on the face, I will probably wear a minimal classic black dress. Otherwise, it will all be over the top.
I haven’t yet planned what exactly I am going to use, but maybe these products.
This week I went a bit crazy pinning food inspiration photos/recipes on my Pinterest Food board. I’ve also tried to spend more time cooking (and reading) during my free time because I find it to be relaxing and even calming.
Here is one of the salads that I made this week. Finally I did not forget to take a photo.