I suffer from insomnia and sometimes I can’t fall asleep no matter how tired I am. So I thought that I really need to change a lot of things. This is why I made this list.
- Go for a walk before going to bed.
- If you can’t go for a walk open window at least for 30 minutes.
- Drink warm milk with honey. Lady from Loneliness On the Net (or in the Web), a book by Wisniewski was drinking warm milk all the time. I really liked that book 😉
- Mint or herbal tea. I have a tea called ” Sweet dreams” with chamomile and other herbs that help you to relax and calm down.
- Try to avoid watching movies in bed, reading and eating. Your mind should remember that you sleep in bed.
- Be sure that you don’t eat beafore going to bed.
- Get yourself an orthopedic mattress. I just got myself one! It is a bit expensive but is totally worth it! Mine is blue with daisies 🙂
Peace of Mind On-the-spot relief
When the world closes in on you and your head feels a size too small, apply just two dabs of Origins mind-clearing formula on the back of your neck, temples and earlobes. You’ll feel a tingling sensation as pressure, tension and tightness begin to feel as if they melt away.
How to use: Place two small dabs on fingertips. Take a deep breath to experience Peace of Mind’s stress relieving aromas. Massage into the back of neck, earlobes, and temples (closer to the hairline than to eyes).
What do I think:
I got this product
Today I would love to share with you an advice which I got from my manicurist who has amazing nails. The thing is that I’d love to have long nails (my own) but they always chip and most of the time they are so weak and damaged.
It seems that I’ve tried almost everything: lemon juice, sea salt, different creams and gels for nails, calcium polish , beauty vitamins. It helped but only for some time.
So I was told to try professional treatment for nails with vitamins A and E. I went to a local drugstore and got a bottle of such treatment for nails with A and E vitamins. We will see about the results! I already used it today for the first time.
And what do you do to have strong & long nails? How do you take care of them? Please do share your nail care routine.
I hope you all are having a great day!
This month is a month is a Brest Canser Awareness and a lot of brands are involved in this! I will tell you about several brands that are taking part in this! Each of us can help!
Pink Ribbon Palette
Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month with special, limited-edition Pink Ribbon Palette for Cheeks and Eyes.This all-in-one makeup palette includes four must-have eye colors and two cheek colors to highlight, define and contour for customized looks. Packaged in a Limited-Edition pink compact. 20,000 will be donated out of the proceeds from the North American sales of this collectible to Breast Cancer Research Foundation created by Evelyn Lauder.It is priced at $49 and valued at $100.
Great Skin, Great Cause
Limited-edition Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion comes with a pink bracelet and two charms: a Clinique “C” and Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Ribbon. $10 per Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion sold during October will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Great Lips, Great Cause
I already made a post How to be Healthy and to look Beautiful:The Mediterranean Diet. And here is the list of top 10 Beauty Foods in Marie Claire version.
1. Wild salmon: A primo source for omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce skin inflammation, preventing redness, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. It’s also potent in antioxidants and vitamins B and D.
2. Low-fat yogurt: In one word, calcium. Good for strong bones, nails, and teeth. One cup of plain low-fat yogurt has more calcium than a glass of skim milk.
3. Oysters: The best source of zinc, period. Zinc helps build collagen, which supports the structure of skin and speeds up renewal and repair.
4. Blueberries: Full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that prevent long-term cell damage.
5. Kiwifruit: Another good source of antioxidants, kiwis are also a great source of vitamin C and potassium, all which help prevent wrinkles.