It’s summer and we all are wearing shirt skirts and shorts from time to time so this made me think of… cellulite.
I will have mercy on you (and myself ) and won’t post a photo of cellulite! 😉 But, I can’t believe that 90% of women I know have it, in different forms of course. It’s also hard to believe that even some teenagers have it…
I read so many articles about cellulite and you know, all articles that were written by doctors stated that you can’t get rid of cellulite for 100%. Of course, you can make a huge difference but still it will never be gone completely. Great, right?
What to Do?
I am not going to write what to do with it because I am sure that you read a lot of such articles yourself and know that it should be a program: healthy way of life and eating, exercises, massage and cosmetics (creams and gels etc). Only by combining all those factors you can get some results. I also heard a lot of times that Sharko shower and a course of special massage is very effective.
The question is: ” What do you personally think about cellulite?Is it something normal and we are just being brainwashed by advertisers? Do you have any secrets do get rid of it? How do you react when you see it on yourself or others? ”
I would like to hear all your thoughts about “the enemy”!
I already made posts ” How to Chose Best Sun Glasses” and “Summer Must Haves: My Glasses by Roksolana Bogutska”
Today I want to talk about hair care. Do you know how to take care of your hair in summer? Do you want you hair to look gorgeous? Here are some useful tips that will help you!
- Remember to wear scarf hat or cap to protect your hair against the damaging effects of the sun.
- If you are planning to stay long in the sun, use a protective sunscreen on your hair before stepping out.
- Try using Sun Hair repair mask, after your hair is exposed to the harmful effects of the sun for a long duration.
- Avoid using additional heat on your hair, meaning make the least use of Hair Dryers or Hair Curlers on your hair. If at all using it, remember to condition your hair before you do so.
- Avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair in hot water, use warm or cool water instead, the heat can dry out and/or damage your hair and skin.
- Avoid hair products with formaldehyde or alcohol in it which dry out hair, try to use natural products that are gentler on your hair.
- Try using moisturizing shampoo during summer, rather than the normal shampoo that you use during other times, as they are much gentle on your hair.
- Try washing your hair less often; shampooing your hair strips the moisture out of your hair.
- Deep condition your hair after each shampoo wash.
- Products with replenishing actions works better in summer.
Although I usually write on other topics today I just wanted to make a post about The Mediterranean Diet. It’s super tasty and good for your health. And I really love it! You can just read this post and then find some recipes that you can try for yourself:)
The Mediterranean Diet
The Mediterranean diet is considered one of the most balanced and healhty diets out there. Find out the basics of the Mediterranean diet and how to introduce their components into your daily diet for a healthier lifestyle.
The Mediterranean diet is originally from Italy and Greece. This diet is based on using olive oil for cooking, eating lots of fish, fruits, vegetables and consuming one glass of red wine a day with your meals and 6 glasses of water.
Wine is consumed in small amounts and because red wine is rich in antioxidants, protects against heart disease and blood clotting it is extremely healhty. Drinking large amounts of red wine can cause certain health problems so the recommended amount must be respected.
Olive oil contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E, K, iron, 85 % unsaturated fatty acids and 15 % saturated fatty acids. Because of it’s high content of unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants it is very beneficial for numerous health problems like: heart disease, colon cancer, ulcer, gallstones, it softens skin, delays the aging process and helps regain skins elasticity.
Fish also plays an important role in the Mediterranean diet.
Fruits and vegetables are high in fiber and antioxidants. We all know that antioxidants are beneficial for the heart and protects us from heart disease, cancer and acts as an anti-aging.
Daily physical activities are highly recommended in order to burn calories and maintain a healthy, active lifestyle. Regular exercises will also prevent heat disease, stimulate blood circulation and harden certain muscle groups.
People who are living their lives following the Mediterranean diet are less likely to
I already made a post How to be Healthy and to look Beautiful:The Mediterranean Diet. And here is the list of top 10 Beauty Foods in Marie Claire version.
1. Wild salmon: A primo source for omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce skin inflammation, preventing redness, wrinkles, and loss of firmness. It’s also potent in antioxidants and vitamins B and D.
2. Low-fat yogurt: In one word, calcium. Good for strong bones, nails, and teeth. One cup of plain low-fat yogurt has more calcium than a glass of skim milk.
3. Oysters: The best source of zinc, period. Zinc helps build collagen, which supports the structure of skin and speeds up renewal and repair.
4. Blueberries: Full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that prevent long-term cell damage.
5. Kiwifruit: Another good source of antioxidants, kiwis are also a great source of vitamin C and potassium, all which help prevent wrinkles.
I am sure that every woman wants smooth and perfect skin. And no cellulite of course.
For that one should eat healthy food, drink a lot. Exercise and go for a walks when it’s possible. One can also use different creams and serums etc. But probably you won’t get any good results without massage. You can go to a massage centre or spa and pay a lot of money for the course of massage. I tried one programm and it was really great but it was also expensive. Plus the result will not last the whole life!
You should also make massage yourself. I know that a lot of ladies use honey to massage their hips and butt. But here is what I do. I buy products