It’s summer and we all are wearing shirt skirts and shorts from time to time so this made me think of… cellulite.
I will have mercy on you (and myself ) and won’t post a photo of cellulite! 😉 But, I can’t believe that 90% of women I know have it, in different forms of course. It’s also hard to believe that even some teenagers have it…
I read so many articles about cellulite and you know, all articles that were written by doctors stated that you can’t get rid of cellulite for 100%. Of course, you can make a huge difference but still it will never be gone completely. Great, right?
What to Do?
I am not going to write what to do with it because I am sure that you read a lot of such articles yourself and know that it should be a program: healthy way of life and eating, exercises, massage and cosmetics (creams and gels etc). Only by combining all those factors you can get some results. I also heard a lot of times that Sharko shower and a course of special massage is very effective.
The question is: ” What do you personally think about cellulite?Is it something normal and we are just being brainwashed by advertisers? Do you have any secrets do get rid of it? How do you react when you see it on yourself or others? ”
I would like to hear all your thoughts about “the enemy”!
I suffer from insomnia and sometimes I can’t fall asleep no matter how tired I am. So I thought that I really need to change a lot of things. This is why I made this list.
- Go for a walk before going to bed.
- If you can’t go for a walk open window at least for 30 minutes.
- Drink warm milk with honey. Lady from Loneliness On the Net (or in the Web), a book by Wisniewski was drinking warm milk all the time. I really liked that book 😉
- Mint or herbal tea. I have a tea called ” Sweet dreams” with chamomile and other herbs that help you to relax and calm down.
- Try to avoid watching movies in bed, reading and eating. Your mind should remember that you sleep in bed.
- Be sure that you don’t eat beafore going to bed.
- Get yourself an orthopedic mattress. I just got myself one! It is a bit expensive but is totally worth it! Mine is blue with daisies 🙂