I am very happy to share the new Fall 2010 magazine and I would like to thank all the lovely people who took a part in it!
- Mr. Olivier Echaudemaison, Creative Director of Guerlain for his time and interview.
- Sam, Nic and Marlena for their great answers which will hopefully help those who are/ want to become Make-up Artists.
- All the wonderful beauty bloggers for being a part of this project, I really appreciate it.
- And, of course, my lovely friend BritishBeautyBlogger for editing the final version of the text and for all her amazing support!
“For me, Fall is like New Year – a time when I want to change the way I look and the way I live – it’s all about new beginnings.
Fall is a luxurious season with rich, colourful leaves and gorgeous, changing landscapes. So it’s obvious that in this issue we had to include a prestige beauty brand that is synonymous with ultimate luxury! Of course, we are talking about Guerlain. Please enjoy the exclusive interview with Olivier Echaudemaison, Creative Director for Guerlain, and discover more about the stunning current collection, as well as a sneak preview of the Holiday collection.
You’ve always wanted to become a Make-up Artist but you don’t know where to start? In this issue the most talented industry insiders share their experience and dispense advice on how to start a comprehensive make up kit and a career in make up artistry.
As usual, some of the best beauty bloggers share their view on the hottest trends along with their wish lists and collections of their dreams. Of course, our own wish list is included, too! Discovering the hottest looks of the season, including creating Mad Men’s January Jones and Christina Hendricks’ on and off camera looks, and the most-wanted beauty products, can help you draw up your own must-have list.
This Fall, anything goes; daring fuchsia lips and purple smoky eyes, nude lips with neutral eyes and full-on siren reds – the perfect season to experiment with amazing shades. But, no matter what looks you choose, have a wonderful Fall season full of beauty and happiness!”
And here is the magazineRead More
Hi, girls! Here is just a teaser of the Fall 2010 magazine which will be ready any day now (hope tomorrow). I tried not to show you too much so here is preview of the section with the fall makeup collections.
There will be around 70 (!!!) pages and fans of a certain luxury brand will be happy as well as the make-up asrtists or those who want to be MUA’s
Can’t wait to show it to you!Read More
I’ve already posted 2 covers of September Love magazine with Giselle Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio that I really love and here are 2 more. This time it’s Sienna Miller and Rosie Huntington Whiteley.
Rosie Huntington WhiteleyRead More
At last the newSummer 2010 Makeup Magazine is ready! Here you can check out the Spring Issue, if you haven’t seen it yet.
And I will tell you the big secret – I already have some material for the Fall Magazine and, believe me, it’s something amazing!
Now everyone already thinks about fall collections but don’t forget that we still have SUMMER! I’ve tried to make this magazine very “summery” so you can find a photo of the sea from my vacation as well as fruits and berries on the background!
Topics that are covered:
Beauty PR, hot looks from Chanel, best summer beauty buys, blogospheric beauty and most wanted beauty item of this summer!
I would like to thank:
- My dear BF for his support and patience with me.
- BritishBeautyBlogger for believing in me and for her help.
- PR girls for their time and for answering all the questions, great answers, girls!
- Beauty bloggers, thank you for your impact! It’s amazing to see that so many bloggers take part in this project.
- And of course – all my beautiful readers, for giving me an inspiration to create and to step outside my own boundaries. Thank you for supporting Makeup4All Magazine and myself!
I would really love to hear your feedback and I’d really appreciate if you can spread the word about this magazine if you liked it, of course!
Have a beautiful summer! x
I am very happy to see Natasha Poly on the cover of Russian Vogue (not for the first time) January 2010. I hope I will be able to find it here. But if not I will ask my friends from Russia to send it to me.Read More