Have you seen the new promo photo of Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle with Keira Knightley? I really love the romantic and chic style! Wavy hair, neutral look and nails. And the mystery in her eyes… I like it much better that the one from 2007.
Let me remind you the notes of the perfume and the promo photo from 2007.
For Meester’s flawless skin, touch up your blemishes with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer and smooth Smashbox.Photo Finish primer over your face for a red carpet ready glow. Top off with L’Oreal Paris Bare Naturale gentle mineral blush in Sugar. Plum for a nice sheer-tint.
Meester’s makeup artist gave her a smokey look with dark shadow on her eyelids and lighter shadow on the crease.Try Chantecaille Shine Eye Shadow Powder in Pyrite and Chantecaille Irridescent Eye Shade in Aqua. Apply the taupe to the crease and the blue to the lid, then apply M.A.C Eye Kohl eyeliner in Smolder to the inner lid and finish off with Dior DiorShow Mascara in Black, for that wide-eyed diva effect.
Sheer pinks work well with Meester’s colouring. Try Benefit Peace Love & Glossiness lip gloss set for that perfect sexy but subtle look!
We’re used to seeing her as Blair Waldorf, wearing headbands in Gossip Girl, but here Meesteris sporting a quick and easy up-do. To get the look that her hairstylist Charles Baker Strahan created,pull back blow-dried locks and pin up with several bobby pins. Finish the look by spraying with hairspray -try Kerastase Double Force hairspray with UV filters and fixing polymers.
Did you all notice the twitter icon? To find out about everything what’s going on and to talk with me – follow me here https://twitter.com/ladiesbeauty
Soon I plan to have a small trip but before it I will make for you several posts about summer must haves as I promised! I will make them done ASAP. Right now I’m just very busy preparing for my trip. Yesterday it was my brothers’ graduation from school. I had a great makeup and I wanted to show you the photos but it was too hot in the hall and I felt really bad so I had to leave before any photos were taken :((( I had a black dress, bold red lips and eyeliner on 🙂 I also created the look for my mother and for the girl who went on the ball with him.
And how are you all doing? I’m going to watch a movie, then read new Marie Claire and get my beauty zzzz.
Lancôme ‘Declaring Indigo’ Brush Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Why wait? Pre-order now. Beauty Exclusive items will begin shipping on Friday, July 17.
Experience Lancôme’s luxurious brushes in a limited-edition Declaring Indigo collection. The five-piece gift set contains:
– Mineral Powder Foundation Brush: Lancôme’s most velvety brush is pure bliss to the touch. Powder effortlessly fuses with skin for buildable coverage.
– Foundation Brush #2: The precision-crafted tool ensures virtually flawless application of liquid foundation for a picture-perfect finish every time.
– Blender Brush #4: The ideal blending partner to all Lancôme face and blush powders or eyeshadows for an even-toned, flawless finish.
– Dual-Ended Brush (Lining and Shadow) #18: Ideal for all Lancôme eyeshadows. The flat, fine-edge brush gives a sharp eye-lining result. The shadow brush offers a flawless, professional look.
– Makeup brush case: The perfect way to carry and protect your Lancôme brushes.
- Limited edition.
- Exclusively ours.
- A $124 value
Check all the details and preorder at Nordstorm.com
First photo is from http://thelancomeblog.blogspot.com/