Hi, ladies! I thought that I should do something that is not connected with makeup for the beginning of a new week. So we can all get some positive emotions and chat a bit 🙂 I really love tests ans polls like 10 things about you, what song are you etc 😀 This is crazy, I know, but it’s just so much fun. So I want us all to start our week with such nice lill things. Today’s post I want to deducate to movies. So here are my 10 movie facts:
“If you could use only 1 beauty brand and get all their products for free what brand would you chose?”
And here are the answers, hope you also find that interesting:
- Mac of course!
- Make Up For Ever of course
- Estee Lauder
- I think it would be MAC because they have a huge range of colors available, probably much more than any other brand
- No doubt Chanel
- Urban Decay
- If it was just skincare I’d say Elemis; for makeup/skincare/body/nails….Chanel?
- Flori Roberts
- MAC is my answer because of the eye shadows & brushes
Looks like MAC is the winner.
And what about you?
Karen from Makeup and Beauty blog made an interesting post called Tag: Getting To Know You so I thought I would post it, too because many of you said they want to know more about myself and also I would like to know more about my readers 🙂
Things I’m passionate about (or things that I like)
- Cooking and eating tasty food
- Makeup and beauty
- Culture and art
- Mythology and religion
- Red and black colours
Things I’d like to do before I die
My list is too personal to share so I will write some things that everyone can know 🙂
- Swim in the ocean
- Travel across Southern America and New Zealand
- See the rest of European countries I haven’t seen yet
- Meet Aaron de Mey
- Don’t worry about stupid things
- Get a Burberry trench and Chanel purse
- Get a job of my dream ( and I know what it is)
- Learn the languages that I want
- Improve and develope my talants and discover new
Things I say often
- I am hungry
- I have a deadline
- It’s non of your business
- I want/ need new makeup
- Can we go for a walk now?
Books I’ve recently read
Lately most of the books I read
Thank you very much for reading Makeup4All, it means a lot to me! I want to improve the blog so I would be very thankful if you can spend 6 minutes (only 6 questions) of your time answering some questions. I know that a lot of you are silent readers but I would really appreciate your comments now!
I found this photo at Polyvore
So here are the questions:
1. How many post would you like to see per week?
2. What kind of posts do you like the best?
3. What do you like the most about Makeup4all?
4. What would you like to be changed(or you don’t like)? Please explain.
5. What are your favourite beauty brands? And what brands would you like to see on the blog more often?
6. What for/ why do you read beauty blogs in general and Makeup4all?
You can make other comments if you wish but I want you to know that opinion of my every reader is very important to me. If you don’t want to leave your commet here you can e-mail it directly to me: marina[at]makeup4all.com
If you like this cute picture as much as I do be sure to check out the rest of pictures by amazing artist Rusya here
Last Monday I made a first post that was called Fun Monday, it was about movies. Why? Well, it’s MY blog so a lot of my readers are asking me questions about my personality, what I like and don’t like etc. So I think this is a nice idea how I can share with you things about myself without telling personal information. Also when I read blog of other person I love finding out about the blogger her(him)self. But not only I want to tell about myself, I want to know more about you all. So I would REALLY love you all, ladies, to write 10 random things about youself, too. I’d really love to read that!
Ok, so here is the list of things about me: