It’s hard to believe but there are almost 250 posts published, several hundred visitors every day and autumn is coming soon. What all this things have in common? This means that it’s time for new design and some changes! Please read this post and help me to create a better blog for all you, my dear readers! I am always open to your feedbacks and wishes and always answer all your comment and e-mails. Thank you very much for the support!
So here is all the information step by step
1. I hope that you have noticed some new updates
- Linkwithin – find similar posts for you to enjoy
- CommentLuv – if you are a blogger it shows the last post on your blog. So you are welсome to leave comments
- I also started adding new categories. This is a big amount of work because I have to go through all the posts. But I hope it will be done soon.
2. New design is coming soon plus some updates
3. Follow me on twitter to be the first one who finds out everything and to tweet with me about everything what’s on your mind 🙂
4. I want to know your opinion on this kind of posts. What do you think about
- Posts about other beauty bloggers
- Fun Mondays – posts about everything
- Beautiful Reading
- Post about Vogue
- and other posts( tell me what)
I would love to hear all your comments and wishes. Help me to make Ladies Beauty better!
Please don’t forget to vote and to tell me what else would you like to see on this blog:)
PS. I am going away for the week but I have posts for you. I promise to check all your comments and e-mails as soon as I return!
I’ve got so many comments and questions about the first issue of the on-line magazine Makeup4All that I just have to make this post and tell you about everything. Also I would like to tell you how I got this idea and how did it all come together. But first of all I want to thank you all from thew bottom of my heart for all the lovely comments, e-mails and tweets that I got. You support means so much to me!
Where from did I get the idea and how it all started?
I’ve always wanted to do something special for the blog but didn’t know what. So one day I was chatting with Mr. (yes, he has to listen about my blog, about how much I need a new Chanel lipstick and a new purse etc. ) and he told me: “Well, you waste (I’d say spend) money on magazines so why don’t you make your own?!” I was shocked. Like how can I make my own magazine? So many people work on it: writers, editors, photographers, stylists, designers, make-up artists etc. How can I make it myself? Are you crazy? But he would never stop. We were talking about it since summer (or even last spring) and this winter I finally gave up. It was a huge challenge. But I love to risk sometimes. I was also curious about the results.
What the process looked like?
Probably the most difficult part was to think about the content. I was brainstorming it for a long time. When I finally had some ideas I was looking for photos and Press Releases. I also wanted to have some tutorials and interviews. So I contacted people and brands. So many never answered so I would like to thank all of you who did. The idea to make it a Spring issue came later because at first I didn’t know what would be the main topic of this all.
Who helped me?
Usually I tell you my opinion by today I would like to find out what you think about…
I am looking for a perfect eye cream! I wonder if such thing exists at all?! 🙂 Since I lost the one that I was using and got the other one which I did not like at all now I want to get a nice eye cream. I would love to try this one. What do you think? I also think about La Roche-Posay and Bioderma. What would you recommend me? I am in my mid-twenties and I have very dry skin. What eye cream do you use yourself and how much do you like it?
Advanced Eye Complex by Nude Skincare (15ml)
The definitive treatment for younger looking eyes, instantly. Purest acacia extract delivers an immediate, dramatic lifting effect. Probiotics prime and protect while proven bioactive CoQ10, milk peptides and mountain ash smooth wrinkles, reduce puffiness and dark circles and deliver a dramatic lifting effect. Apply half a pump to the eye area using tips of ring fingers. Fragrance free. For all eyes.
“If you could use only 1 beauty brand and get all their products for free what brand would you chose?”
And here are the answers, hope you also find that interesting:
- Mac of course!
- Make Up For Ever of course
- Estee Lauder
- I think it would be MAC because they have a huge range of colors available, probably much more than any other brand
- No doubt Chanel
- Urban Decay
- If it was just skincare I’d say Elemis; for makeup/skincare/body/nails….Chanel?
- Flori Roberts
- MAC is my answer because of the eye shadows & brushes
Looks like MAC is the winner.
And what about you?