It’s hard to believe but there are almost 250 posts published, several hundred visitors every day and autumn is coming soon. What all this things have in common? This means that it’s time for new design and some changes! Please read this post and help me to create a better blog for all you, my dear readers! I am always open to your feedbacks and wishes and always answer all your comment and e-mails. Thank you very much for the support!
So here is all the information step by step
1. I hope that you have noticed some new updates
- Linkwithin – find similar posts for you to enjoy
- CommentLuv – if you are a blogger it shows the last post on your blog. So you are welсome to leave comments
- I also started adding new categories. This is a big amount of work because I have to go through all the posts. But I hope it will be done soon.
2. New design is coming soon plus some updates
3. Follow me on twitter to be the first one who finds out everything and to tweet with me about everything what’s on your mind 🙂
4. I want to know your opinion on this kind of posts. What do you think about
- Posts about other beauty bloggers
- Fun Mondays – posts about everything
- Beautiful Reading
- Post about Vogue
- and other posts( tell me what)
I would love to hear all your comments and wishes. Help me to make Ladies Beauty better!
Please don’t forget to vote and to tell me what else would you like to see on this blog:)
PS. I am going away for the week but I have posts for you. I promise to check all your comments and e-mails as soon as I return!
Thank you very much for reading Makeup4All, it means a lot to me! I want to improve the blog so I would be very thankful if you can spend 6 minutes (only 6 questions) of your time answering some questions. I know that a lot of you are silent readers but I would really appreciate your comments now!
I found this photo at Polyvore
So here are the questions:
1. How many post would you like to see per week?
2. What kind of posts do you like the best?
3. What do you like the most about Makeup4all?
4. What would you like to be changed(or you don’t like)? Please explain.
5. What are your favourite beauty brands? And what brands would you like to see on the blog more often?
6. What for/ why do you read beauty blogs in general and Makeup4all?
You can make other comments if you wish but I want you to know that opinion of my every reader is very important to me. If you don’t want to leave your commet here you can e-mail it directly to me: marina[at]makeup4all.com
The question of this week was: ” What is your favourite nude lipstick?”
I’ve used the photo of this MAC lipstick because most of you love nude lipsticks by MAC. If you want to see the details about this shade and see how it looks like on the lips – click here.
And your answers
- Cherish by MAC with gloss
- MAC Creme d’Nude
- Jemma Kidd ‘Belle De Jour and Hug Me from MAC
- MAC Hug me, Bare and Revlon Mauve It Over
- L’Oreal made for brunette in shade Sepia/Silk
- MAC Myth
“If you could use only 1 beauty brand and get all their products for free what brand would you chose?”
And here are the answers, hope you also find that interesting:
- Mac of course!
- Make Up For Ever of course
- Estee Lauder
- I think it would be MAC because they have a huge range of colors available, probably much more than any other brand
- No doubt Chanel
- Urban Decay
- If it was just skincare I’d say Elemis; for makeup/skincare/body/nails….Chanel?
- Flori Roberts
- MAC is my answer because of the eye shadows & brushes
Looks like MAC is the winner.
And what about you?