Several weeks ago I wrote about Zuneta and that I plan to order something from the shop. So here is my order!
But first of all I’d like to tell you that it is an amazing company. Now I can tell you that myself. I am VERY brand/shop loyal so I will be sure to get more things and to tell everyone to shop there. Too bad that some brands/companies/shops don’t understand that. Really now there is such a great variety of things to get so they just have to be the best for their clients to make them come back! And Zuneta really knows how to do that! Also it’s a great time to get an order because now you can get 15 % OFF! “Get 15% off with this code: mothersday. We’ll pack it up beautifully and ensure it arrives on time”
I know that you all want to find out what’s inside 😉 And inside we have
We all want to have products from the brands that are hard to get (at least I do). And we all want to find them all in one shop! Do you know that it is possible with Zuneta (they ship Worldwide)?
I’ve heard so many great reviews about this shop and I wanted to get something from them for a long time already. My BDay is in 2 weeks so what is the best reason to finally get something for myself? I also plan to get a present for my friend. I heard a lot about the nice people that work for the company and now I can tell you myself that it is true.
Today I spent several hours browsing the website instead of working.
All the Becca products look amazing to me
Here are only some of the brands that you can get:
- Rouge Bunny Rouge
- Butter London
- Paul and Joe
- Beauty Blender
- and…Edward Bess soon 😉
You can also create your own profile by using Clinic application
Lancôme ‘Declaring Indigo’ Brush Set (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Why wait? Pre-order now. Beauty Exclusive items will begin shipping on Friday, July 17.
Experience Lancôme’s luxurious brushes in a limited-edition Declaring Indigo collection. The five-piece gift set contains:
– Mineral Powder Foundation Brush: Lancôme’s most velvety brush is pure bliss to the touch. Powder effortlessly fuses with skin for buildable coverage.
– Foundation Brush #2: The precision-crafted tool ensures virtually flawless application of liquid foundation for a picture-perfect finish every time.
– Blender Brush #4: The ideal blending partner to all Lancôme face and blush powders or eyeshadows for an even-toned, flawless finish.
– Dual-Ended Brush (Lining and Shadow) #18: Ideal for all Lancôme eyeshadows. The flat, fine-edge brush gives a sharp eye-lining result. The shadow brush offers a flawless, professional look.
– Makeup brush case: The perfect way to carry and protect your Lancôme brushes.
- Limited edition.
- Exclusively ours.
- A $124 value
Check all the details and preorder at Nordstorm.com
First photo is from http://thelancomeblog.blogspot.com/
I’ve realized that I hardly ever visit makeup counters these days. I do 90% of my beauty shopping on-line. I don’t have to leave the house, can think carefully about what to get, no pushy sales assistants and I could really go on and on…
There are of course some disadvantages in on-line beauty shopping but they are so small compared with the benefits that I don’t even count them.
I know that a lot of my readers are also fans of on-line shopping so I try to share some great deals I come across.
It is very difficult to choose but I am definitely getting these
I hope you have noticed beautiful ladies that I have on my blog and already checked out those blogs. Although I am a beauty blogger I also love to read other blogging babes. Today I would like to tell you about my favorite beauty blog. It’s Makeup and Beauty Blog. Why do I like it so much or what makes it so special? Or the question is WHO makes this blog so special? It’s gorgeous fabulous and yet super funny lady named Karen.
So here are only few reasons why I like her blog so much and why you should check it by yourself:
1. Karen writes awesome reviews. There she tells all pluses and minuses and writes about her opinion. And it’s not a boring review, it’s always a great one, belive me!
2. She usually is one of the first bloggers who makes posts with swatches of new collections.
3. If you are a fan of Chanel – you should check her blog because there you can find a lot about this brand.
4. Karen has a great sense of humor. And I checked out ALL her articles. And this is the only blog which I checked out like that.
5. If you like cats as much as I do you’d love MBB because of Tabs the Cat 🙂 ( if you read MBB you know what I’m talking about))). There are a lot of post with and about him.