I had a Holistic Silk Relax Eye Mask on my wish list for a very long time but it was very hard to justify an almost £50 price.
But when I saw that several months ago Aromatherapy Associates were giving away an amazing gift with purchase with this mask, I just went for it.
It is a lightly cushioned eye mask that has dried lavender inside. Plus, the velvet lining feels soft and nice against the skin and blocks the light. Not to mention that it looks incredibly beautiful. Yes, when you pay this much every little thing matters.
This sounds like aRead More
You all know that I am a huge fan of cream products, and mentioned various cream blushers so many times. But what about bronzers?
Yes, cream bronzers! I have three variants to show you here:
The most famous is definitely Soleil Tan de Chanel (review and swatches)
It is a cult classic for a reason, it is such a versatile product, it can be used as a base to warm up the complexion or as a regular bronzer to add some glow and definition to the face. The texture is light and the formula blends like a dream. I Highly recommend it, unless you very fair skin tone, this is the most orange-toned bronzer out of three.
Sienna X Cream to Powder Bronzer with Illuminator (review and swatches)
This is anRead More
You all know that I love my Clarins skincare, but since I’ve already tried most of their products for my skin type (some of them I have re-purchased more than once), I’ve decided to try some other brands, along with Clarins.
And the brands that I’ve decided to add to my routine are REN and Ole Henrikson. I already posted several features about REN, (speaking of REN, I am really intrigued by this new product) and it’s the first time I am writing about Ole Henriksen actually.
I’d like to share about the face cream that I’ve been loving a lot lately - Sheer Transformation Creme.
- Actiwhite™ and licorice: Prevents and corrects discolouration and evens skin tone with an effective combination of pea extract and sugar.
- Vitamin C: Stimulates collagen production.
- Fruit and beta hydroxy acids: Retexturises and soothes lines.
- Sandalwood, geranium, licorice and chamomile: Soothes, replenishes, balances and purifies the skin.
- Vitamin E: Heals, restores and nourishes the skin.
But does that all work?Read More
Regular readers will know that I am a huge fan of Clarins lip products and baby pink is my “nude”. This is why I’ve decided to share my top 3 Clarins pink lip products that are my personal must haves.
I did a detailed review of each so I won’t say a lot this time but will just mention that all three are phenomenal, they all are like a mix of lip treatment and a beautiful colour glosses. Smell amazing and feel nice when applied. It only depends on the applicator and the effect that you want on your lips:
Lip Crayon in My Pink (review and swatches)
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector inRead More
Regular readers know that I am not a big powder user ( I have a lot of different powders in my kit; but this is the only one that I use on myself). But even I, with my very dry skin, like some powder on a hot and humid day. To a)make my makeup last longer b)mattify my T-zone a bit.
This is why today I want to tell you about my personal favourite powder which is Rouge Bunny Rouge Flawless Face Powder Precious Velvet.
I’ve had it for 2 years now, so I am not sure why it took me so long to write about it…
Why do I like it?
- It doesn’t enhance the dry patches on the skin that I may have and doesn’t dry out my skin.
- I don’t feel this powder on my face, it is very lightweight.
- The brand says that it melds with the skin, and I totally agree. It is not visible at all. You just get a perfected and flawless finish.
- I like the effect Precious Velvet gives, it mattifyes but doesn’t make your face look flat and life-less, you skin shows through.
- For me personally, the effect lasts all day, but if you very have oily skin, you may need a special matte powders. I haven’t tried it on anyone with such skintype so can’t make any comments. But on girls with normal skin it worked amazing, as well.
- As for the main ingredients, Rouge Bunny Rouge list the following: “Papaya Fruit Extract as a natural “face lift” and skin softener, plus Hyssop Extract with soothing properties. Rice Powder imparts a perfectly natural, non-shiny finish. “