Looks like green nail polish is a big trend this Fall! Here are just some green nail polishes that I’ve chosen. I love Illamasqua Viridian (peacock green with metallic finish) and butter LONDON British Racing Green (dark, “hunter green” ) the best (which is obvious if you know me)!
Nail polishes in order they are shown:
- NARS Zulu
- butter LONDON British Racing Green
I am sure that a lot of you tried or at least heard about the amazing tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier. And I have to say that it’s a great product but today I would like to tell you about the Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 20. And it is a moisturizer with subtle shimmering colour.
This is what it written about it:
“Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Illuminating is a lightweight, buildable sheer foundation formula that delivers a youthful, radiant finish.The skin-friendly formula contains a unique Dewy Complex that is proven to keep the skin moisturized and better equipped to combat external aggressors and irritants. Layer with other foundations for a custom blend and radiant finish”
Here are just some of my thoughts about this product and you can decide for yourself if you need this or not:
- As all TM this product gives a pretty sheer coverage so be sure that you use a concealer if you have any problems.
- This product is perfect for hot summer weather because it’s not to heavy.
- If you have quite a few imperfections on your skin I would not recommend you using it because
I have already posted the most viewed features of 2016 but here are, as promised, my personal favourite posts (narrowed it down to 16) that I’ve published in the last year. And it actually feels weird that it is almost the end of the first month of 2017, time flies!
It took me forever to go through all the features I have published last year, so I hope you enjoy. And do share the ones you’ve liked the best yourself.
1.Beauty Inspiration: Futuristic and Dystopian (here). I was very into this theme in 2016, and I still like it.
2. Current Hand Cream Obsessions: Soap & Glory and & Other Stories (here). I am a big fan of hand creams, and always love discovering new good ones.
3. Nail Of The Day: Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish in 85 Cerise (here). My favourite nail polish ever, I am on my third bottle.
4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania Review and Lip Swatches (here). Probably the most
I believe that good makeup brushes are pricey but you do have them for years if you take a good care after them. But I was curious to try some Boots No7 brushes so I’ve bought quite a few and I even reviewed some of them here and here.
Today I will tell you about my favourite No7 brush which is their Smokey Eyeliner brush (£6.64) which you could have seen in this post.
So why do I like it so much?
When I don’t have time, and let’s face it, this often happens in the morning, to do my makeup – I use dark brown eye pencil, smudge it, apply mascara and that’s it for the eyes. This is why this brush works amazing for me!
It is firm but
I don’t write about style/fashion, as I don’t really follow the trends and usually wear very simple clothes, and a lot of black… (Here is my Pinterest “style” board )
But I thought it was worth mentioning my summer essential – denim shorts. I have been pretty much living in this pair. They go on so well with everything, and by everything I mean: black, white, red, burgundy and stripy t-shirts and tank-tops.