Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00
Did you know that the best aromatherapy brand – Aromatherapy Associates celebrates their 30th anniversary this year. They brought out a limited edition Rose Body Velvet just for the occasion.
It has a pink and gold design and comes in a minimalistic white packaging.
As for the cream itself, as the name suggests, it is like a velvet that melts into the skin, and leaves it nourished and moisturised. A great one even if you have very dry skin like myself. And it works wonders after the cold months when the skin needs some extra care and love.
Being AA, you can be sure that it contains the highest quality essential oils that not only make the skin softer and smoother but also smell amazing. And
I am a huge fan of Elemis Pro-Radiance Body Cream so I was having huge expectations for this hand cream.
I have been using it for several weeks already so am finally ready to tell my opinion.
It has a smooth and luxurious but not greasy texture which absorbs pretty fast without leaving an oily residue and makes the hands feel nourished and moisturized. I find that the feeling lasts for a long time and my hands and nails definitely started looking and feeling better after I’ve been using it. It totally saved my hands in the cold winter months and improved the condition of hands and nails in general.
It is expensive: £24 for 100 ml from Feel Unique but I will definitely purchase it once this tube which I’ve got from Elemis runs out.
What is written:
Cooling care products with lime extract and natural mint oil – the perfect “cooling-off” on hot summer days! The fresh lime and mint fragrance provides energy for the whole day. A rich complex of vitamins and minerals moisturise the skin leaving it smooth and silky. This cooling shower gel with lime extract and mint oil, a complex containing the vitamins B, B%, and C and the minerals calcium, magnesium and potassium, moisturizes the skin and leaves it smooth and silky.
What do I think:
I was told a lot of times that I believe in the things that are said in the commercials. Maybe it is true. But who doesn’t want a
Hand cream is a product I can’t live without! I always have to have lot of hand creams everywhere. I like trying new ones and finding the best from the range.
As you may remember, I had a big ‘Clarins moment’ not a long time ago and I’ve purchased quite a few of their products. I was very happy to get this hand cream as a gift with purchase.
Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream retails for £21 for 100 ml from Escentual.
This is a totally amazing product. It leaves my hands feeling (instantly!) very soft and moisturized without being greasy. It absorbs quickly and smells nice. I can’t tell you anything about nail strengthening but I am hoping it does work, too.
It is also promised that the cream