What is written
Many women suffer from problems areas, especially around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom – no matter what shape they are. At Garnier we have applied our expertise in natural technology and experience in skin care, to create a range of products to help target these areas and leave skin feeling great.
Is this range right for me?
- If you have problem areas that need targeted help.
- If you need extra help around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom.
- If you want to bare more leg with pride and need a helping hand for more toned looking skin.
An expert range to target stubborn areas. Three different formulas enriched with natural ingredients, to help target each body need effectively.
Moisturising and Firming Lotion.
Enriched with Citrus Extract and Caffeine, it helps make your skin feel firmer instantly whilst giving 24 hour moisturisation. The non-greasy formula is a revitalising cocktail for the skin.
What do I think:
I am properly in love with my Cowshed soaps and with the Grumpy Cow body lotion, too.
I actually love everything, starting from names and design to the performing qualities of the product.
As for this lotion, it smells really nice, and contains essential oils of red mandarin, grapefruit and petitgrain. Very uplifting and invigorating.
The scent actually does stay on the skin for some time which is really nice as I do love my scented body products. I am not the
Regular readers know that I have very dry skin and have to use body creams on a regular basis. And by regular basis, I mean at least once a day when it’s AW period, otherwise it [my skin] is dry and flaky (I have a certain skin condition).
This is why, although I love luxury products, high end body potions are not an option for an every day use, only as a treat, since that’d be too expensive.
My favourite affordable body lotion has to be Garnier Body Bodyrepair Anti-Dryness Restoring Moisturiser Extra Dry Skin (the one in the red bottle), it is brilliant!
However, recently I found another excellent product. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourishing Body Lotion With Nordic Berry. I actually
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00
I am a big fan of Aromatherapy Associates and I also have dry skin so their Enrich Body Serum seemed like a perfect product for me!
So what was my impression?
I have never tried serums for body so this was an exciting experience. This is a light textured product which is not sticky at all and which absorbs quickly and leaves the skin hydrated, smooth and silky. It also has a nice cooling effect. Enrich Body Serum was something extra I was using on my skin during the winter and it was a great change for my routine!
Of course being an Aromatherapy Associates’ product this serum