My love affair with Cowshed continues, this time I have picked up their Lazy Cow Soothing Bath & Body Oil. It is originally £20 for 100 ml but, since it was on sale for around £14, I had to get it.
This oil contains essential oils of jasmine, chamomile and sandalwood. I personally really love the relaxing and calming woody oriental scent. It is quite subtle and not as concentrated as I’d like it to be, but it’s still nice.
Multi-purpouse products are always a win-win situation, so, as you can guess, I am very happy with my purchase.
As my skin is very dry, this is a God-sent product for me. I use it as a bath oil, as a body oil and as a massage oil.
I’d like to mention that
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00
I wanted to get something luxurious for my body the other day and I’ve decided to try something from Omorovicza as I’ve heard nothing but good things about the brand.
I’ve decided to get a Gold Shimmer Oil which looks like this before you shake it well to mix the oil with the shimmer.
And here is how it looks like after…
This oil comes in a nice glass bottle with an elegant minimalistic design. As for the oil itself -it smells amazing (I think it’s mainly calendula), absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling moisturized, soft and smooth. It is a perfect product for summer as it gives an amazing glow on a tanned skin. I absolutely love using it on my arms and legs, it gives a beautiful illuminating/ glamorous (if you prefer) effect.
Here is the list of the ingredients and extended information about some of them from the official website:
Today I’d love to tell you about a Korres product that I’ve been loving for the last month and it’s their jasmine Body Butter. I’ve wanted it ever since I got a sample of it with my zuneta order. So I was very happy to get it finally. But I got mine in 50ml because I wanted it to be small so that I can always have it in my handbag.
I’ve been using this mostly for hands and sometimes body. I have to say that if you love jasmine this is a must-have for you! It is also mousturizing and nourishing enough for my dry hands.
Here is what Korres promises and I agree with all statements:
- Jasmine Body Butter is enriched with Shea Butter to soften, moisturize & restructure the skin.
- A proprietary blend of Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils restores skin’s elasticity & smoothness.
- Quince extract acts as a soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin.
And what is your favourite Korres body butter?
I like writing about the products that I really love. And today I am going to write about one of them. And I am talking about Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath.
Now I just like how it is described:
“Highly acclaimed, this Luxury Milk Bath has a unique formula that captures the essence of Cleopatra’s ancient bathing ritual. Its milk protein base is rich in nourishing vitamins, amino acids and minerals. Elemis Skin Nourishing Milk Bath contains natural plant collagen from Oat Extract and Japanese Camellia Oil to feed the skin whilst keeping it soft and supple. Skin Nourishing Milk Bath is excellent for irritated, sensitive and excessively dry skin conditions.”
And now some of my thoughts:
I visit dermatologist quite often because I have very dry skin. I actually have to live near the sea all the time to have better skin but we will skip this part… So she recommended me to add milk and a spoon of olive oil in my bath to make the condition of my skin a bit better. I say a bit because, unfortunately, there is nothing than can be done here, I’ve had this problem all my life.
I was very happy to discover this Milk Bath by Elemis which