It’s always a pleasure to share with you something that I really love. And right now I really love Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt
What is Written About It
“Monoi Oil leaves the skin unbelievably satin-smooth whilst shielding the skin against external aggressors. The exquisite aroma of the Frangipani flower, known as ‘Flower of the Gods’, intoxicates the senses as the Elemis Exotic Fragipani Monoi Moisture Melt warm oil nourishes and smoothes dry areas.”
Before I start telling you why I love it so much I have to say that it smells divine! Every time I use it I can’t stop smelling myself! If you don’t know how Frangipani looks like here is a photo so you can imagine that such beautiful flower has a beautiful scent. And don’t you just love those multi-purpose products?
Here are some ways that you can use it:
- Add some drops while you are talking the bath.
- Massage into the skin after bath or shower especially on dry parts.
- You can also use it for hair and here is what Elemis suggest : “Massage a small amount of Franigipani Monoi Moisture Melt into hair and scalp.Cover with warm towel and relax for 15 minutes.Shampoo and rinse ” I’ve tried it and have to say that it’s amazing! The hair is
Today I’d love to tell you about a Korres product that I’ve been loving for the last month and it’s their jasmine Body Butter. I’ve wanted it ever since I got a sample of it with my zuneta order. So I was very happy to get it finally. But I got mine in 50ml because I wanted it to be small so that I can always have it in my handbag.
I’ve been using this mostly for hands and sometimes body. I have to say that if you love jasmine this is a must-have for you! It is also mousturizing and nourishing enough for my dry hands.
Here is what Korres promises and I agree with all statements:
- Jasmine Body Butter is enriched with Shea Butter to soften, moisturize & restructure the skin.
- A proprietary blend of Sunflower, Almond & Avocado Oils restores skin’s elasticity & smoothness.
- Quince extract acts as a soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin.
And what is your favourite Korres body butter?
Probably some of you saw “Lush posts” so often that you are not very happy to see this one 🙂 But don’t worry I am not going to write about all the bath bombs, soaps and foams that I’ve tried ( now I like Honey I Washed The Kids , Sea Vegetable and Vanilla in the mist soap ). So today I want to tell you about my experience with Dream Cream. Before I start there is something important that you need to know.
I have very dry skin. And when I say very dry skin I mean it, I have it on genetic level and it can’t be cured ( I won’t get into details because it is too personal, but my skin needs to be moisturized at least once a day). I’ve spent a fortune on a skincare and tried almost everything but most lotions, creams and even oils do nothing for me. My skin feels dry after an hour or so.
There are very few products that work for me. I am lucky that my favourite cream is cheap (because I need to buy it very often). I am talking about Garnier’s Lotion for very dry skin which is in red bottle. But what about Dream Cream? (£9.85 $22.55 )
This is what is written about it and the list of ingredients
Incredibly soothing body lotion for troubled skin. Dream Cream is Lush’s best-selling product because it makes sore skin feel good again. Chamomile and lavender calm irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. We also use oat milk, too, which has traditionally been used on troubled skin for centuries. It contains everything nature makes for soothing your skin.
Oat Milk (Avena sativa), Rose Water (Rosa damascena), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao),
What is written
Many women suffer from problems areas, especially around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom – no matter what shape they are. At Garnier we have applied our expertise in natural technology and experience in skin care, to create a range of products to help target these areas and leave skin feeling great.
Is this range right for me?
- If you have problem areas that need targeted help.
- If you need extra help around the back of the thighs, hips and bottom.
- If you want to bare more leg with pride and need a helping hand for more toned looking skin.
An expert range to target stubborn areas. Three different formulas enriched with natural ingredients, to help target each body need effectively.
Moisturising and Firming Lotion.
Enriched with Citrus Extract and Caffeine, it helps make your skin feel firmer instantly whilst giving 24 hour moisturisation. The non-greasy formula is a revitalising cocktail for the skin.
What do I think:
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00