So far I reviewed only 1 thermal water by Vichy but today I want to review one more thermal water and this time by Avene.
You can read more about Avene and their products at the Avene website.
And here are only some of the ways you may use Avene Thermal Spray
- Post surgery
- Post procedure
- Redness-prone skin / inflammation
- Keratosis-prone, scaly skin
- Eczema / atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions / sensitive skin / irritation
- Burning / stinging / itching / tingling
- After cleansing
- After shaving/after waxing
- After exercise
- During travel
- Sunburn, burns
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Calms, soothes and softens
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Bottled directly from the source – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
How to use
- Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, then gently pat dry. Spray on as often as necessary.
Ingredients ( I’ve tried to make good photos):
About thermal water
A highly concentrated water with 15 mineral salts and trace elements, to soothe the skin and reinforce the skin’s natural protective function. Recognized by the French Academy of Medicine for its soothing properties, it is an essential complement to any skin care regimen.
Skin Type/ Concern: All
Results: Skin is reinforced, comforted, and instantly soothed. Helps reinforce the skin’s natural protective function. 100% pure thermal water free of preserving agents, perfume free.
Description VICHY EAU THERMALE: Thermal water from Vichy. Rich in mineral salts and trace elements. It soothes sensitive skin and strengthens the skin immunity. Suitable for all skin types.Spray the water on your skin and leave it to take effect for a while and then dry gently. It can be used for refreshment several times a day, for perfect make-up removal in the morning and in the evening.
What do I think