I already made posts ” How to Chose Best Sun Glasses” and “Summer Must Haves: My Glasses by Roksolana Bogutska”
Today I want to talk about hair care. Do you know how to take care of your hair in summer? Do you want you hair to look gorgeous? Here are some useful tips that will help you!
- Remember to wear scarf hat or cap to protect your hair against the damaging effects of the sun.
- If you are planning to stay long in the sun, use a protective sunscreen on your hair before stepping out.
- Try using Sun Hair repair mask, after your hair is exposed to the harmful effects of the sun for a long duration.
- Avoid using additional heat on your hair, meaning make the least use of Hair Dryers or Hair Curlers on your hair. If at all using it, remember to condition your hair before you do so.
- Avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair in hot water, use warm or cool water instead, the heat can dry out and/or damage your hair and skin.
- Avoid hair products with formaldehyde or alcohol in it which dry out hair, try to use natural products that are gentler on your hair.
- Try using moisturizing shampoo during summer, rather than the normal shampoo that you use during other times, as they are much gentle on your hair.
- Try washing your hair less often; shampooing your hair strips the moisture out of your hair.
- Deep condition your hair after each shampoo wash.
- Products with replenishing actions works better in summer.
I already made a post : “How to take care of your hair in summer“. In this post I would like to review shampoo that I currently use.
What is written:
Like skin, hair exposed to the sun requires gentle cleansing and refreshment. BC Sun Guardian hair & body shampoo cleanses and re-moisturises. It leaves hair and scalp refreshed and soothed. This Bonacure Sun Guardian Shampoo is ideal for daily cleansing of sun-stressed hair. Rebalances the moisture level of sun-stressed hair leaving the hair & scalp refreshed and soothed. You’ll feel the difference as the Aloe Vera extract re-balances moisture levels, and the Allantoin soothes sun-stressed scalp and skin. The Clear formula leaves hair refreshed and replenished
Diagnosis: Sun-stressed, dry hair.
Therapy: BC Sun Guardian with SolarCare-Technology. Shampoo with amino acid and Aloe Vera extract to refresh and moisturize hair and skin. Allantoin helps to soothe sun-stressed scalps. Result: Healthy, shiny and refreshed hair for long-lasting beauty. Directions of Use: Massage into wet hair and rinse out thoroughly. For an extended soothing result, leave for 2 minutes.
What do I think:
Shampoo really does everything that is promised. It is one of the best shampoo that I’ve ever tried. It can be compared only to L’oreal Professional and Kerastase. Several weeks ago I was at the salon having a haircut and the products that were used were L’oreal Professional. Of course my hair looked perfect after all the procedures. But I want to admit that when I use BC Sun Guarding at home my hair looks almost the same. This shampoo is clear and smells nice. After you use it your hair looks beautiful, shiny and smooth. After a week you can see great improvements plus it moisturizes your hair after damage that sun causes.
What is written about this shampoo:
Does your long, fine hair turn greasy quickly: become dull and flat – losing its shine and energy?
To revive your hair’s shine, L’Oréal has created Nutri-Gloss Light shampoo with Pearl Protein+ Citrus. It helps free the hair fibres of deposits and removes impurities. After shampooing, hair feels beautifully cleansed, looks healthy and is light to the touch. Nourished and smoothed, the surface of the hair captures and better reflects the light for a mirror shine, cashmere touch… weightless feel!
What do I think about it:
It seems that I’ve tried all Elseve shampoos. And I am getting this one for
Do you like Angelina Jolie? Do you want to create looks that were created for her by famous makeup artist for yourself? It’s very easy! Just read this post and you will know how to do it!
Today I want to tell you about a hair product that I really love, and mentioned several times already, but never reviewed properly – Leonor Greyl Serum de Soie Sublimateur Nourishing Hairstyling Serum.
This is a serum that is silicon free and contains silk proteins and vegetable oils so, not only it gives instant effects, but makes a difference in your hair with time.
So, why do I love it so much?
It really gives that “wow effect”, it seems like this serum is all-in-one product. It makes the hair look glossy, shiny and smooth. And it feels nourished, soft and frizz-free, without weighting the hair down or