What is written:
Pamper yourself with the Mediterranean Olive Oil Collection and enrich your skin with a centuries-old beauty tradition. Clinically and dermatologically tested.
This product combines olive oil and olive leaf extract to make a deep conditioner that can be used daily (leave on a minute) or weekly (leave on 10-20 minutes).
What do I think:
It’s about time I write about my beauty favourites of 2012, right?
I am sorry that it took me absolutely ages to get around. I really loved reading such type of posts and watching such type of videos.
So, hopefully, you will like my list, too.
I will start with perfume and hair care, as these are the shortest categories (for me).
Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules
There was a lot of hype around this product this year and I have to admit that I am a fan, too. You can read all the details about this fragrance here.
Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne
I have realised that I really love blackberry note in my perfumes. Blackberry and Bay from Jo Malone was the scent I wore during my holiday in August and during all September so whenever I were it now, it makes me think of very nice moments in my life. As it was a Limited Edition, I only use it on the special occasions.
Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum
For me this is a super sexy scent, but it’s not over the top, plus it lasts really well on me. No wonder that people from Illamasqua are so proud of it. I have several samples but definitely have to get a full size.
Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle
This has to be my favourite candle of 2012, as it does help to relax in the evening and is a high quality product. Read more about it here.
I already made posts ” How to Chose Best Sun Glasses” and “Summer Must Haves: My Glasses by Roksolana Bogutska”
Today I want to talk about hair care. Do you know how to take care of your hair in summer? Do you want you hair to look gorgeous? Here are some useful tips that will help you!
- Remember to wear scarf hat or cap to protect your hair against the damaging effects of the sun.
- If you are planning to stay long in the sun, use a protective sunscreen on your hair before stepping out.
- Try using Sun Hair repair mask, after your hair is exposed to the harmful effects of the sun for a long duration.
- Avoid using additional heat on your hair, meaning make the least use of Hair Dryers or Hair Curlers on your hair. If at all using it, remember to condition your hair before you do so.
- Avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair in hot water, use warm or cool water instead, the heat can dry out and/or damage your hair and skin.
- Avoid hair products with formaldehyde or alcohol in it which dry out hair, try to use natural products that are gentler on your hair.
- Try using moisturizing shampoo during summer, rather than the normal shampoo that you use during other times, as they are much gentle on your hair.
- Try washing your hair less often; shampooing your hair strips the moisture out of your hair.
- Deep condition your hair after each shampoo wash.
- Products with replenishing actions works better in summer.
I think 2012 was a year of hair care for me, I have been going to the hair dresser regularly, bought vitamins and invested in good hair care products.
This is why you have been seeing reviews of hair products more often. And, in fact, I want to tell you about yet another shampoo today.
Although I love when my hair is very dark, almost black, I have stopped colouring it about two years ago and don’t really experiment with hair colour anymore… This is why I thought Davines Alchemic in Chocolate Brunette Shampoo would be a good option for me.
Davines is an Italian hair care brand, their Alchemic shampoo comes in four colours and enhances the colour of your hair, natural or coloured.
I absolutely adore the “pharmacy” looking bottle, the style of the bottle and the pattern on it makes me think of Great Gatsby for some reason. This product does look very cool on the bathroom shelve!
Hair was never the “best part of myself” because it is thin and has no shine. I was always jealous when I saw girls with healthy shiny hair. I knew that they did something with it! 🙂
I always visit L’Oreal Professionnel Salon because I like it a lot and I find most products amazing. All the girls that work there have the most amazing hair and it looks like from the promo photo of a hair product. You know what I am talking about : healthy and shiny hair, pure perfection! So several weeks ago I asked them what’s the secret.
And their secret is