It seems that I haven’t seen new photos of Angelina for a long time. But at last here is the photo of Angelina Jolie at the Inglourious Basterds Premiere in Los Angeles. She looks so slim and her hair is lighter. Do you want to know how her hairstyle was created? This look was created by hairstylist David Babaii. And here is how he created it:
First, David applied Hair Polish to her entire mane followed by spraying Volcanic Ash Root Amplifier to the root area for lift and volume. Next, he parted hair into 3 sections (This is David’s “key” signature tip). Beginning at the nape area, he used the David Babaii for WildAid Blow Dryer with the nozzle attachment for direct styling.
To achieve her look, David blow dried her hair using a large round brush to smooth tresses straight and shiny. When done drying the entire head, he took large sections and wrapped hair around the same round brush. With the blow dryer and nozzle in hand, blow an additional blast of hot air for 10 seconds and then hit the cool button for a burst of cool air: this sets the shape. Carefully release the section from the brush and continue until you have completed the whole head.
To finish, spray Mise en Plis Light Styling Spray.
You can get those all products here: db4wildaid.com.
2 more photos of Angelina and Brad
I already made a post : “How to take care of your hair in summer“. In this post I would like to review shampoo that I currently use.
What is written:
Like skin, hair exposed to the sun requires gentle cleansing and refreshment. BC Sun Guardian hair & body shampoo cleanses and re-moisturises. It leaves hair and scalp refreshed and soothed. This Bonacure Sun Guardian Shampoo is ideal for daily cleansing of sun-stressed hair. Rebalances the moisture level of sun-stressed hair leaving the hair & scalp refreshed and soothed. You’ll feel the difference as the Aloe Vera extract re-balances moisture levels, and the Allantoin soothes sun-stressed scalp and skin. The Clear formula leaves hair refreshed and replenished
Diagnosis: Sun-stressed, dry hair.
Therapy: BC Sun Guardian with SolarCare-Technology. Shampoo with amino acid and Aloe Vera extract to refresh and moisturize hair and skin. Allantoin helps to soothe sun-stressed scalps. Result: Healthy, shiny and refreshed hair for long-lasting beauty. Directions of Use: Massage into wet hair and rinse out thoroughly. For an extended soothing result, leave for 2 minutes.
What do I think:
Shampoo really does everything that is promised. It is one of the best shampoo that I’ve ever tried. It can be compared only to L’oreal Professional and Kerastase. Several weeks ago I was at the salon having a haircut and the products that were used were L’oreal Professional. Of course my hair looked perfect after all the procedures. But I want to admit that when I use BC Sun Guarding at home my hair looks almost the same. This shampoo is clear and smells nice. After you use it your hair looks beautiful, shiny and smooth. After a week you can see great improvements plus it moisturizes your hair after damage that sun causes.
I already made posts ” How to Chose Best Sun Glasses” and “Summer Must Haves: My Glasses by Roksolana Bogutska”
Today I want to talk about hair care. Do you know how to take care of your hair in summer? Do you want you hair to look gorgeous? Here are some useful tips that will help you!
- Remember to wear scarf hat or cap to protect your hair against the damaging effects of the sun.
- If you are planning to stay long in the sun, use a protective sunscreen on your hair before stepping out.
- Try using Sun Hair repair mask, after your hair is exposed to the harmful effects of the sun for a long duration.
- Avoid using additional heat on your hair, meaning make the least use of Hair Dryers or Hair Curlers on your hair. If at all using it, remember to condition your hair before you do so.
- Avoid taking hot showers or washing your hair in hot water, use warm or cool water instead, the heat can dry out and/or damage your hair and skin.
- Avoid hair products with formaldehyde or alcohol in it which dry out hair, try to use natural products that are gentler on your hair.
- Try using moisturizing shampoo during summer, rather than the normal shampoo that you use during other times, as they are much gentle on your hair.
- Try washing your hair less often; shampooing your hair strips the moisture out of your hair.
- Deep condition your hair after each shampoo wash.
- Products with replenishing actions works better in summer.
What is written:
Are you looking for fade resistant, high shine hair colour? Préférence’s patented anti-fade colourants lock into the hair, to ensure a luminous and long-lasting colour which perfectly covers your grey hair.L’Oréal Recital Preference … colourant molecules penetrate the hair shaft and are locked in, providing better resistance to fading. Your hair holds onto its vibrancy and the colour you want stays truer, from roots to ends, even with repeated shampooing. This new formula actually conditions as it colours. Then the after colour care finishing cream, with its UV filter, helps protect the hair leaving it incredibly soft and shiny.
What do I think: