If you follow me on Instagram, you have already seen that I was sent some Clarins products from the AW collection to show you.
And I’d like to start with the 3 Dot liner which is now comes in Brown/Brun shade. The black version got a lot of raves back in the way, and the brown one it just as good.
It gives a beautiful subtle definition to the eyes, doesn’t look harsh in the daylight and is a great shade to start with for those who still need to practice their skills. Brown isRead More
You all know that I am a huge fan of cream products, and mentioned various cream blushers so many times. But what about bronzers?
Yes, cream bronzers! I have three variants to show you here:
The most famous is definitely Soleil Tan de Chanel (review and swatches)
It is a cult classic for a reason, it is such a versatile product, it can be used as a base to warm up the complexion or as a regular bronzer to add some glow and definition to the face. The texture is light and the formula blends like a dream. I Highly recommend it, unless you very fair skin tone, this is the most orange-toned bronzer out of three.
Sienna X Cream to Powder Bronzer with Illuminator (review and swatches)
This is anRead More
Regular readers will know that I am a huge fan of Clarins lip products and baby pink is my “nude”. This is why I’ve decided to share my top 3 Clarins pink lip products that are my personal must haves.
I did a detailed review of each so I won’t say a lot this time but will just mention that all three are phenomenal, they all are like a mix of lip treatment and a beautiful colour glosses. Smell amazing and feel nice when applied. It only depends on the applicator and the effect that you want on your lips:
Lip Crayon in My Pink (review and swatches)
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector inRead More
Regular readers know that I am not a big powder user ( I have a lot of different powders in my kit; but this is the only one that I use on myself). But even I, with my very dry skin, like some powder on a hot and humid day. To a)make my makeup last longer b)mattify my T-zone a bit.
This is why today I want to tell you about my personal favourite powder which is Rouge Bunny Rouge Flawless Face Powder Precious Velvet.
I’ve had it for 2 years now, so I am not sure why it took me so long to write about it…
Why do I like it?
- It doesn’t enhance the dry patches on the skin that I may have and doesn’t dry out my skin.
- I don’t feel this powder on my face, it is very lightweight.
- The brand says that it melds with the skin, and I totally agree. It is not visible at all. You just get a perfected and flawless finish.
- I like the effect Precious Velvet gives, it mattifyes but doesn’t make your face look flat and life-less, you skin shows through.
- For me personally, the effect lasts all day, but if you very have oily skin, you may need a special matte powders. I haven’t tried it on anyone with such skintype so can’t make any comments. But on girls with normal skin it worked amazing, as well.
- As for the main ingredients, Rouge Bunny Rouge list the following: “Papaya Fruit Extract as a natural “face lift” and skin softener, plus Hyssop Extract with soothing properties. Rice Powder imparts a perfectly natural, non-shiny finish. “
It took me some time to realize that eye brows are very important. I did over-pluck mine, like a lot of people back in the 90′s, but luckily they grew back! Plus I never really did anything with them…
This Tuesday I went out with only one makeup product on my face – eye brow pencil (I’ve also curled my lashes), and I was happy with the way I looked. In fact, when I was visiting my family this is the look I’d rock most of the days. They say eyebrows frame the face; and the is spot on! I personally think good brows make a huge difference.
This is why I though I’d share some of the products that I love using on my myself, and on others.
Shavata Double Ended Eyebrow Pencil (review and swatches)
I have to start with a product that is probably my personal favourite! I always sharpen it really well so that it creates a precise line which never looks drawn in; but I never drag it on and do small strokes to feel in any gaps and make to brows more defined. This shade really suits my cool-toned brows, the texture is soft and it stays on for the whole day. It is a total winner, and I highly recommend.
You can buy Shavata from Feel Unique
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette (review and swatches)
This is and eye brow product loved by a lot of people, and there areRead More